This CCNA Volume 2 course is for those that want to take their time in understanding all chapters of the Volume 2 book from Cisco Press for the new (200-301) certification exam.
This is a way I've found that doesn't overwhelm the student with tons of information and one in which they can absorb the knowledge acquired in an easy & relaxed manner.
- Anyone that wants to learn Networking
- Anyone that wants to acquire knowledge in Cisco or similar Networks
- Anyone that is preparing to pass Cisco's new CCNA (200-301) certification exam
- Anyone that wants to enhance their career in IT
- Anyone that need to be knowledgeable about what they are currently doing in their job, if they work in the IT department and doesn't want to get fired!
- This course is an excellent match for my goal to complete the Cisco CCNA certification ~ G Molnar
- This course was a great match for me, Laz always hints on the key points where his students need to concentrate, highlighting the key topics to study ~ N Del Río
Students will learn all main topics discussed in Volume 2 of the new CCNA, Cisco Press Book.
- The student needs to have a basic understanding of Networking
- The student should have Volume 2 of the new CCNA book
- Students will need a simulator or emulator (i.e.: Cisco Packet Tracer, VIRL, GNS3, live equipment, etc.)