In the shock of the century, the vast majority of small businesses across the world remain paralysed at the devastation caused by Covid19. For months, it seemed there would be no way out of the doldrums and at times it felt as if humanity itself was defeated. But humanity is made of sterner stuff and by harnessing expert insights from academics and professionals globally, UnoMentor created a series of webinars designed to predict how businesses could manage themselves, month-by-month. The content has now become a full course.
The world is now in a situation where the threat has diminished but has not yet passed. Research, analysis and harvesting information from sources not usually of interest to business, has been able to rescue the astute planner.
Forecasting is a specialist set of skills which is rare in the small business community. This course takes you through a step-by-step process which explores ideas, on-line quantitative and qualitative data sources, actual industry research and a few assignments, to populate brand new forecasting models designed specifically for small businesses. Be prepared to spend time finding information from recommended sources; you will find that well-sourced information matures in the back of your mind, eventually stimulating positive action.
The course concludes by examining 3 extreme business positions, 4 operating environments, and 12 potential postures which a business may occupy. This hour-long programme could be completed within a fortnight of evening lectures and basic research. The more you put in, the greater the benefit. You will use the skills acquired for a lifetime and never again, allow a seismic crisis to rock the foundation under you. Enjoy the journey ....
Who this course is for
- Business owners
- Business students
- Business consultants
What you'll learn
- Strategic Thinking
- Developing Analytical frameworks
- Applying business modelling techniques to own business
- Developing direction and plans for the business in the months ahead
- An interest how to analyse the business environment, in a time of crisis.
- Intellectual curiosity. You are serious about finding a way to think about a complex situation, in a time of crisis.
- Perseverance: You have the motivation, intellect and energy to complete the entire course, from the beginning to the end.