Paper is and has been a constant source of clutter for many; coming in from all angles. Paper is also the most time-consuming projects with the least visual "after" impact. If paper leaves you feeling overwhelmed, unsure of where to start, and uncertain if you have enough time to get it all done, this course is for you. This course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by introducing a tested method for Taming the Paper Clutter designed by two Professional Organizers who have been in the industry for over 4 years!
This course covers:
- Learning how to build a project plan for effectively embarking on your paper challenge
- Real life case studies with before and after photographs
- Techniques for starting and finishing successful projects
- Industry best practices to follow for maximizing desirable results
There are many benefits of taming paper clutter. You become more confident in your ability to find and make decisions about the paper. You will develop productive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it's a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains over 1.5 hours of content. It's designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes Declutter their Paper Clutter!
You'll learn the best practices to follow when starting your Paper project.
You will see the best practices applied in real life case studies in a variety of settings including how to handle receipts, how to build a system for monthly maintenance, and a home office.
By the end of this course, you'll have valuable skills that will help you get control over your paper and ideas for going paperless.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to have control over their paper.
- Anyone who is trying to transition into going Paperless.
- People who are interested in reducing stress by letting go of piles of paper.
- Simple and easy ideas to follow to get organized ~ M Keefer
- I have worked with several organizers previously but have not been able to maintain a clutter-free home. The delivery method is very simple from both Samantha and Emilio. I feel as if they were in my home working with me. I like how they break things down and offer helpful tips on how to establish a system for various situations (home office, personal finance, etc). I am encouraged to follow their system to declutter my home ~ Louise H
- Really liked your style of making the system you choose fit you. Had a lot of information, more than I expected. Very generous ~ Dhiresha M
- WOW, the first course that I completed without stopping. Like reading a good book that you can’t put down. The course gets right to the point why there is clutter. Example of the cost of clutter is terrific. It's correct about buying stuff because you cannot find what you are looking for. I never thought about why keep something if it does not have a place. Excellent course and looking forward to doing the other KW Professional courses. Emilio Jose Garcia and Samantha Kristoferson keep up the excellent work ~ Doug S
- Love the concepts it really helped me a lot! Especially when I have to reconcile trips for work ~ Esther
- The demeanor of the instructors is unhurried, re-assuring, pleasant, willing to help ~ A Ramirez
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will have built a plan to get started on Decluttering your paper.
- You will have the ability to use a tested system to design a paper system that works for you.
- You will enjoy feeling inspired and empowered to take control of the paper in your life.
- You will be able to make faster decisions regarding what papers to keep and what papers to let go of.
- You are ready to develop a system that keeps you in control of your paper.
- You have an open mind and are ready to learn.
- No additional resources are required.