Begin Building a Better Financial Future Through Financial Management, Budgeting, Saving, and Investing!
This course will introduce what money management is and why it is so important that you have control of your finances so that your finances do not control you. You will also gain a better understanding of how to create and maintain a budget, the best saving options, and how to harness the power of compound interest to get your money to make money.
By the end of this course, you will have your own budgeting spreadsheet and the ability to start controlling your own budget, a better understanding of how and where to save your money, and the ability to harness the power of compound interest which will make your money grow exponentially.
The ideal student for this course is anyone either starting out in university or in their careers and wants to take control of their finances. If you don’t have a financial plan and are not confident with how to make your money make more money, then this class is for you.
Take a closer look at the course description and sign up to get started today.
Hope to see you in class soon!
Anyone Either Starting Out in University or in their Careers and Wants to Take Control of their Finances.
- I learnt basic investment strategy which is a great thing and very helpful ~ Hamidah N
- The course was great and very knowledgeable. looking forward to taking more courses in the future ~ Anjannette R
- Learn something new, and the Sheets are really good. thanks ~ Christabelle N
- How to Use Excel to Create and Manage Your Personal Budget
- The Principle of How to "Pay Yourself First"
- The Five Rules of Gold - Smart Money Management
- The Power of Compound Interest
- How to Use the Rule of 72
- The Best Places to Invest Regarding Interest Rates
Basic Excel Knowledge.