Before we did draw front view and back view of female figure. But often we need to work with side view too. Also, we can adjust our standard framework for a more complicated pose. It will be a standing pose when all the weight falls on one leg.
And we'll consider difference in male and female proportions. They are not similar but in general, there's just one big difference, and the rest are smaller details.
What you'll learn
- This course will help you to master the technique of very quick fashion figure sketches, both male and female, in side view and in a standing pose when all the weight falls on one leg.
- And you'll be able to draw male and female figures with all differences in proportions.
- This course is for beginners in drawing. For sketching, you need only sketchbook, graphite pencil and eraser.
- Also, I prepared worksheets for you to download and to print.
- You have to start from kind of a framework which makes first steps easier.