Hi, I am Alex and this is React Masterclass.
If you want to write React Apps like pros do, like people in big corporations, not just writing code for the sake of writing code, if you want to master React or if you never tried React but want to learn it then you're in the right place.
We will structure the app we are going to build as if it's a corporate project with all the tools, practices, and features for building a serious user interface. Why am I so convinced that it's the right place? That's because I will tackle React, and explain it to you in simple ways but I'm not going to give you just everything in a nutshell, no no... we are going to go deep into every aspect of React so after you finish this course you'll have a good understanding of how to build React application that you can apply for a job or an internship, although I would say that an internship will not give you more information compared to what this Masterclass has to offer.
Also, we will build a relatively small personal website so after you finish you will have a personal website that you can put out there and people can visit.
I made this course as complete as I could but I did not overload it with repetitive information but I try to give you everything you need to know in order to build with React as professionals do.
This course is for everyone. If you are experienced at React, you will learn new things for sure, but if you’re new to React, then you have a lot to learn, and here you have everything you need to know, from the fundamentals, the inner workings to how to make a production Front-End that has everything.
This masterclass has everything you need to know to work as a React engineer in a company. Oh, and by the way, at the end of the course I will tell you how is it to work in a company as a React engineer.
Ok, now, let me show you briefly the roadmap ahead. You can look at them like chapters. A chapter may or may not have more than one lesson.
- We are going to understand React, how does it work so you will have a good foundation before going further.
- We'll create the environment setup, by that I mean the code editor, I will explain to you everything you need to know about it and we will also install all the fundamental libraries that you need to have in your application. The same libraries that most of the companies use in developing React applications, like Eslint, Husky and Prettier.
- We will create a router for our app so that each page has a route in the browser.
- We will create the layout base with the navigation to go from one page to another.
- We will talk about how the web works, the websites, front-end and back-end, we'll discuss API's and requests.
- We will create the first page of the website. The "About Me" page.
- Then we'll create the second page which is Blog. This page will also have an admin view so the admin can edit, delete and create posts.
- We will create the Contact page, which will collect data from a form and send it to the back-end.
- After all the pages are done we will add to them error catching in case the back-end gives errors and we will use loading bars to show when the content hasn't arrived from the back-end.
- Next, we will create user authentification and verification with axios, cookies and React context.
- We will go over creating two languages for our interface, so you can switch between them.
- After we have done it all we will deploy our application and we will wrap everything up.
- Lastly, I will tell you how is it to work in a company as a React engineer so you can have a reference point.
So, for those of you who will start the course - good luck and I hope you have the best educational experience.
Who this course is for
- Beginner Front-End engineer curious about React and how to develop Front-Ends faster.
- Nodejs engineers willing to learn React
Very good explanation from the instructor, it's really clear. The content is also good. Easy to understand. It's really helpful for a non native speaker ~ Yudha P
What you'll learn
- Then you will learn everything there is to know in order to build professional and complex Front-End applications. I will show all the tools that professionals use in corporations in order to build React applications.
- It is necessary to be familiar with ES6 syntax.
- HTML and CSS at a basic-medium level are also required.