You’re taking this impactful course because you want to excel at sales. Think about the fact that you are selling every day, whether it’s in business or in your personal life. Every time you ask your children to do anything, or make a request of anyone, you are selling.
To achieve excellence in selling, you need to develop the mindset of a champion. Eric teaches you to be your number one cheerleader and get out of that present “story” you may be living in and potentially holding you back from the success you dream of.
When you acknowledge yourself, it builds your self-esteem and confidence! Your learnings here could make a significant, positive effect on your life and the lives of others.
You are setting the intention of becoming greater in sales! Acknowledge yourself, that is your first mindset of this course. Be your number one cheerleader! When you acknowledged yourself, it builds up your self esteem and confidence! Great job for being here today!
Lesson - Mindsets Are Not Fixed
In this video, I share a story of a client of mine who had a blocked mindset. Look for opportunities with existing clients and sell more products to them. We tend to sell in patterns. When you say the same thing over and over again, you get the same results. Make a shift your mindset to create a different result.
Things only have the meaning we give them. Change the meaning, change the result. Mindsets are like clothing; you can change them. Mindsets are not fixed, they are flexible. It’s now where you are now, it’s what you become now. You can become a master in closing! You can do it! The pattern of a breakthrough - we learn, we learn, we learn and have a breakthrough.
Continuous Sales Improvement
My all-time number idea is CSI - Continuous Sales Improvement! The idea is to work on yourself to get better and better. You work on your skill 15 minutes to an hour a week for the rest of your life. Make this commitment to yourself. Work on your sales skills, personal development, technology, and product knowledge. You will continue to get better and better!
Prospect and Selling Mindset
When it comes to selling, rejections are inevitable. The rhythm of prospecting is no, no, no, no, no, yes. No’s are no big deals! When you prospect, you win and it’s a double win when you book the appointment. You win no matter what! Adopt this mindset to fearlessly prospect anyone.
Fear and Faith Can’t Co-exist
Someone asked me what advice I would give to a younger version of myself. My answer is fear and faith can’t co-exist. If you are in fear, you are not in faith. If you are not in faith, you are in fear. Embrace this mindset to eliminate fear, panic, and worry.
You Have a Genius Mind
You have greatness inside of you! You are born with natural gifts and talents! In this video, I will share a story to help you access that greatness based on a documentary called “The Pharmacist”. Have the mindset to be extraordinary!
The next idea is a conditional belief. It goes like this. You say, I’m going to be the top producer at the company IF I do X, Y, Z. You make something happen by creating a conditional belief. Imagine if you say, I’m going to do 10 prospecting touches a day, every business day for the rest of my career. Watch how that raises your belief in what’s possible. Create a belief system for yourself!
I am Statements
“I am” statements influence your unconscious mind. This is an identity statement and drives up on unconscious level. Tune into your “I am” statements. What is your belief about your belief on prospecting or time management? Maybe you say you are a procrastinator? I would say you are someone who just responds to deadlines. Change your “I am” statements.
Let Go of Resistance to Sales
My last mindset to share is to let go of resistance of sales. There is a stigma to sales in our culture. Most people think of salespeople as arm twisting, high pressure, manipulation. When you have this mindset, you are resistance to sales. You want to change this mindset by replacing it with the following affirmation to yourself ten times a day for the next 30 days. This is called auto-suggestion as taught by Napoleon Hill in Think and Grow Rich. The law of belief is when you say something to yourself over and over, you will eventually believe it.
- Selling equals service
- Sell from honesty, integrity and compassion
- Selling is about leading
- Selling is about moving people to action
Watch this course seven times to hear these ideas over and over again into your unconscious mind. You are one idea away from a breakthrough as it relates to your mindset. Your mindset truly does matter!
New, beginner, and advanced level sales professionals looking to learn new skills to add to their tool belt.
- I love the mentality of how you can focus your mindset to make it much easier to prospect clients! ~ Aaron L
- One of the best course of selling I had done. Even if I already have experience in selling, I learned few new tricks. I truly recommend ~ Alexandru G
- Excellent course!!! Filled with tons of tips and tricks to help make you a better salesperson. Also the instructor is super engaging and fun to watch. I loved it! ~ Kenneth
- What an awesome course. Eric is delivering some really great info, and it is in bite size, understandable, chunks...love it...I'm sure I'll be well-versed in sales with this course ~ Diana R
- Very informative! Receiving lots of information from a very experienced and competent trainer. I'm sure this will help me improve my skills as a sales professional ~ Thomas H
- Eric is really amazing...so focused and I love these Golden Nuggets that make this course really worthwhile. One of those Nuggets will resonate with me and it will 100X the return on my investment in the course ~ Neil E
- I really enjoyed the course. Being self taught through YouTube, I felt a little lost trying to find prospects. This course gave me the tips and tricks that actually helped me find the right prospects and send them emails ~ Shubham J
- The content is excellent. It gives me an overview of Business Development and Sales. As a result, I feel inspired and have a clear picture of this role and what to do to achieve success in my career. I feel delighted and looking forward to coming back to continue the next section ~ Allen E
- Continuous sales improvement techniques.
- Learn the I AM Statement Technique.
- How to let go of your resistance to sales.
No prior experience necessary! We'll teach you everything you need to know.