It has been said that people buy from people they know, like and trust. That is a universally true statement. At the beginning of a sales presentation, it is important to create rapport with the prospective client if you want to break down any existing barriers, and build that trust.
In this tip-rich course, Eric teaches you numerous ways to accelerate the building of rapport. And, once that rapport is built, you will know how to leverage it to create the critical element of trust.
Building trust and rapport with your prospect early in your presentation will help facilitate an atmosphere where the prospect will be considerably more receptive to your offerings. You may even notice their body language relax!
Module 1 – Today you will learn techniques that you can immediately implement to increase your closing ratio. Trust and Rapport is the cornerstone of the sales process. Prospects will come into the presentation with resistance. How do you lower one’s resistance? By applying the principles of trust and rapport. Trust and Rapport is a “state of harmony, a oneness, between you and the prospect”. Go into a sales presentation with the mindset of building trust and rapport.
Module 2 – Elevate Your Results
There are 3 ways to elevate your results when it comes to the area of Trust and Rapport. The Inner Game, Outer Game and Action. The inner game is your mindset. The outer game is the how to and actions is the work.
Module 3 - Mindset
You go into the presentation with the mindset of building trust and rapport. Mirror and match your prospect. One of the best ways to build trust and rapport is to get your prospect to talk about their favorite subject which is themselves. Ask them questions about them. Enter their world to build trust and rapport.
Module 4 – Find Common Ground
Finding common ground with a prospect provides a pathway of communication, which leads to trust. It is the power of trust and rapport. Look for connection points between you and prospect. Sincere flattery is a technique to connect with your prospect. For example, compliment them on their outfit or make a comment on their social media.
Module 5 – Stay Present
Be present and extremely attentive to your prospect. It’s so easy to get distracted with little things like your cell phone. When you’re present with your prospect, you're focused and engaged and it will make you more persuasive.
Module 6 – Rapport Mindsets
- Rapport is the cornerstone of the sales process.
- People buy from people they like and trust.
- On a conscious level we notice differences.
- On a subconscious level we notice similarities.
- A buyer is a buyer is a buyer
- “Funny equals money” – Add humor
- People need to be heard
Module 7 – Rapport Building Techniques
- Mirror and match mood and emotion
- Show the prospect how you have a solution to their problem
- Do something nice for them
- Treat others the way they would like to be treated
- Care about your client more than your commission
Module 8 – The Speed of Trust
How does trust get created? The formula is to make an agreement with someone and follow through. When you do what you say you will do, the trust goes up. Be your word, be honest and treat others how you would like to be treated to create rapport.
Conclusion – You have learned proven rapport techniques to connect with prospects. Watch this course seven times to put these ideas in your unconscious mind.
Who this course is for
New, beginner, and advanced level sales professionals looking to learn new skills to add to their tool belt.
- I love the mentality of how you can focus your mindset to make it much easier to prospect clients! ~ Aaron L
- One of the best course of selling I had done. Even if I already have experience in selling, I learned few new tricks. I truly recommend ~ Alexandru G
- Excellent course!!! Filled with tons of tips and tricks to help make you a better salesperson. Also the instructor is super engaging and fun to watch. I loved it! ~ Kenneth
- What an awesome course. Eric is delivering some really great info, and it is in bite size, understandable, chunks...love it...I'm sure I'll be well-versed in sales with this course ~ Diana R
- Very informative! Receiving lots of information from a very experienced and competent trainer. I'm sure this will help me improve my skills as a sales professional ~ Thomas H
- Eric is really amazing...so focused and I love these Golden Nuggets that make this course really worthwhile. One of those Nuggets will resonate with me and it will 100X the return on my investment in the course ~ Neil E
- I really enjoyed the course. Being self taught through YouTube, I felt a little lost trying to find prospects. This course gave me the tips and tricks that actually helped me find the right prospects and send them emails ~ Shubham J
The content is excellent. It gives me an overview of Business Development and Sales. As a result, I feel inspired and have a clear picture of this role and what to do to achieve success in my career. I feel delighted and looking forward to coming back to continue the next section ~ Allen E
What you'll learn
- Learn strategies to effectively prospect new clients.
- Lead generation best practices to generate hundred of thousands of leads.
- Learn to create amazing sales scripts that close.
- Learn to dramatically increase results and sales effectiveness by building trust and rapport.
No prior experience necessary! We'll teach you everything you need to know.