Looking for ways you can add value as a salesperson and win the business now - yet maintain great, long term customer relationships?
This workshop makes the art of selling a science. It is specifically designed to deliver the critical skills and thinking required to help you become a stand-out salesperson that is an asset in the eyes of your customer. It will build on your ability to uncover what the customer really wants and increase your positive impact when you show your customer how you can help them succeed. And if your customer succeeds, then your success will follow naturally. This workshop will also give you the “how to earn the right” to get into the business conversation and how to move the sales process forward, from the highest possible next step in the buying process to winning the sale, contract, or relationship. And do so naturally, with confidence.
Whether you are:
- A Global Account Director, a Sales Manager, or a new hire in a sales role
- Rewarded by commission based on revenue or profit or on a stonking great salary with preferential share options
- In a sales environment where you manage long term complex relationships or need to make a sale in one customer interaction
You probably already know you will always have to master and use these Four Essential sales skills in the part of your job that requires you to sell.
This workshop will help you acquire them, brush up on them or serve as a reminder of their true value in helping you reach or exceed your goals more easily.
You may even see ways these skills will benefit your personal life as well.
This workshop ensures that it’s easy for you to acquire these skills and processes. More importantly, the learning methodology and included activities/assignments help you to practice for mastery, personalise to your own style and approach, and apply these skills precisely to the reality of your role and the day-to-day situations you face.
We will be using the downloadable Selling Skills Professional Best Practice Workbook resource; this has copies of key slides and notes, Application Exercises and Assignments to be done during and after the Workshop, Self-Assessment test for mastery, Action Plans for ongoing development and to help meet future challenges and further information with links.
This is a stand alone Workshop that is one of a series of interlinked Learning For Results programmes designed to help you succeed in today’s world.
Note: This workshop does not cover handling or managing customer objections or concerns. The workshop “Handling Objections Selling Skills” focuses on that area.
- The Value of the Salesperson today and tomorrow
- The Overall Structure of the sales conversation/interaction
- What is Successful Selling? How does the professional salesperson close the business now while focusing on the long term relationship?
- The Skill of OPENING – the Purpose, the When and the How
- The Skill of PROBING – the Purpose, the When and the How
- The Skill of REALISING – the Purpose, the When and the How
- The Skill of CONCLUDING – the Purpose, the When and the How
- 18 ADDITIONAL “closing” techniques and the benefits and drawbacks of the top 6
- The Way Ahead
Anyone involved in sales who needs to win more business now while building long term customer relationships.
- Getting the sale while developing the Long-Term Relationship, with full focus on the Purpose, the Timing and the How of the Four Essential Skills
- The tangible customer Value the Salespersons’ behaviour can add with a professional sales approach
- Straightforward Global Best Practice skills and approaches that focus on outcomes in today’s world
- The importance of and how to use the customers’ buying process
- Additional techniques hints and tips around closing the sale
- And this workshop is Fun!
None, though some experience in selling will be helpful as we need to connect to real situations.