In the first video I'll explain you what is the line of horizon, what is vanishing or melting point and which lines are known as orthogonals or convergence lines. We'll be speaking about two mostly used perspective schemes: one-point perspective and two-point perspective. These two types of linear perspective give us enough freedom in sketching to achieve a good result in big variety of landscapes.
In the two next videos I'll build up examples of landscapes based on one-point and two-point perspective schemes. And, of course, I'll show you some of my tricks and hints for avoiding unnecessary work and trouble drawing landscape. And I invite you to discover one more of my trick: using the perspective grid. The perspective grid makes the work with two-point- and three-point perspective much easier and I'll explain how it works and how to apply it in practice step-by-step.
- This course is intended for beginners in sketching.
- But, if you have some drawing experience, you can find some of my tips useful too.
- Good course, with some very useful techniques. It has definitely helped to up my drawing game! ~ M Almeida Duke
- I think Evgeiny is a good teacher and you will learn all you need to begin with landscape sketching, lot of tricks and hints. After that you could go outside and practice ~ A Gallardo
- Very good course for an absolute beginner like me! ~ Massimo
- You will learn what is the line of horizon, what is vanishing or melting point and which lines are known as orthogonals or convergence lines. It's easy obtainable information.
- But in addition I offer something new and original: you will learn how to draw perspective in landscape using perspective grid.
- Perspective grid helps to build up the orthogonal lines when all the melting points are outside of your drawing.
- This class is for beginners in drawing.
- For sketching, you'll be needing an only sketchbook, graphite pencil and eraser.
- If you didn't draw a line in your life, better to begin with Street Sketching, Part 1 - Tricks, Hints, and Line Language.
- If you have a minimal drawing experience this course will help you to move on with street sketching particularly in perspective drawing.