Do you want to learn how to animate superheroic action? Then you should take a look at this class as we will be dissecting how I animated my own superhero character throwing a punch!
- This class will teach you how I animate action using 2D (hand-drawn) animation.
- We will go over techniques like anticipation, timing, action lines, and follow through.
- We will take a look at key frames and in-betweens.
- We will also see how to use stick figures to get your animation started.
- Finally, will be building upon our stick figure animation to build up the characters form using basic shapes.
- The course requirements are a computer or tablet with the program Rough Animator.
- Ideally, you will want to use a monitor or tablet that you can draw directly on the screen with, but it is not necessary to complete this course.