Textiles may seem like accessories or the last design elements to purchase but they're actually the opposite. They can serve as the inspiration for the space, providing a color palette upon which to build the room.
Explore the history of textiles, their role, use and application. Also learn to work with repeating patterns, railroaded fabrics and textile suppliers.
All of our courses have been designed to be stand-alone courses and can be done in any order. However, if you are interested in taking all of our courses – we’d like to recommend an order in which to do them (although it’s not required):
- Popular Interior Design Styles and How to Use Them
- Design Principles & Elements in Interiors
- Introduction to Colour In Interiors
- Textiles & Fabrics
- Introduction to Space Planning
Who this course is for
- This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn great interior design and decorating techniques
- This course is also ideal for enthusiasts, interior design students and professional interior designers who are new to their field
- Course content is totally based on practicality, which is rare to find all in one place. I have finished almost all categories of interior design by Melanie. Looking forward for more vidoes from her ~ Jyoti A
- Very much enjoyed this course. Easily explained and educative. Enjoyed each section quiz too! Thank you! :) ~ R Dimola
What you'll learn
Using Suitable Yarns, Fabrics and Textiles in Interior Spaces.
A passion for all things interior design and decorating is highly recommended.