Welcome to the "10 Meta-Patterns of NLP" online course.
Richard Bandler, the co-founder of NLP, famously said that "NLP is an attitude, back by a methodology, that leaves behind a trail of techniques".
These techniques can be applied in a variety of contexts, like business, education, psychotherapy, and interpersonal relations, just to name a few.
These '10 Meta-Patterns" are patterns for running other patterns. They allow us to apply the technology of NLP to a wide range of applications.
- NLP Practitioners
- People who are interested in Self-Help/Personal Development
- Lifelong learners
- Pattern #1: Well-Formed Outcomes
- Pattern #2: Pacing
- Pattern #3: Calibration to Someone's State
- Pattern #4: Checking The Ecology of a Pattern
- Pattern #5: Flexibility of Responses
- Pattern #6: State Elicitation
- Pattern #7: State Induction
- Pattern #8: State Interrupt
- Pattern #9: Anchoring
- Pattern #10: Accessing Positive Intention
- No requirements are necessary.
- Just a willingness to learn and apply.