The Complete Lunchtime Soft Skills Course
Soft Skills. These are the traits, characteristics, habits and skills needed to survive and thrive in the modern work world. Soft skills aren't usually taught in school, but you will learn them all here in this course. Are you someone that other people in your organization and industry like to work with, collaborate with and partner with? Are you seen as a valuable asset to any new project that comes along?
This soft skills training course will teach you how to develop the skills that can make the difference between a lackluster career that tops out at middle management versus one that lands you in the executive suite. Or to wherever you define career success. So many soft skills seem like common sense at first glance, but they are not commonly applied by most workers. This soft skills training course will give you an edge over your competitors. It will also make your job, your career and your life more rewarding and enjoyable.
What are you waiting for? This soft skills course is designed to be completed in just one or two lunch breaks. So lesson number one is, use your free time to constantly learn new skills rather than just checking the sports scores or celebrity news at lunch. There is nothing hard when it comes to learning soft skills, as long as you have a willingness to try new things and start right now.
Your academic degrees and tech skills are not enough for long-term career success. You need to become excellent in your soft skills.
Note: The instructor has recently added 5 soft skills/communications skills books in the resource section of the first lecture for those who wish for additional study materials.
This is not a computer generated soft skills course with lots of data slides and a robot voice. This is taught by TJ Walker, a real human being, talking and sharing with you directly (because one essential soft skill is the ability to speak directly to people and not hide behind computers and graphics).
If you want to improve your soft skills for your career, then enroll to the Soft Skills: The 11 Essential Career Soft Skills today!
- This course is ideal for any professional who wants to advance in his or her career.
- This is for someone who wants success and is not satisfied to merely hold a current job.
- I am currently in a consultant role and so far in this course, everything that is being taught is benefitting me greatly. I do feel that this course is not only something that can be applied within a set role but in various aspects of one's life. Highly recommend this course so far ~ Lee Quickfal
- Short and straight-forward hints and tips. Every video includes a little task or homework. Excellent so far! ~ Dusan Kodzopeljic
- Very informative and interesting, I am glad I choose this program ~ Latika Gulyani
- This is one of the best courses I have taken up. I really like your teaching style TJ.. and how simply you put across your thoughts. Its great to have a teacher like you... I have also registered for your another course of how to be an effective communicator. So much to learn from you TJ..you are amazing!! My best to you... Regards Shweta :) ~ Shweta Handoo
- I liked your enthusiasm which kept me going onto the videos. I enjoyed watching them and performing tasks in between, provided by you, helped me to rectify the previous mistakes ~ Srsty Verma
- I feel like this is a good course regardless of your job description. As a registered nurse, I am always looking for ways to improve my communication and interpersonal skills. I have also been called upon to lead and/or provide teaching to other nurses and personal care attendants. This helped me improve my public speaking skills. It improved my interview skills for jobs I may apply for in the future ~ Mary Lentz
- The instructor has a pleasant tone of voice, is very easy to understand and uses clear examples to explain the subjects, the videos are short so is possible to take a break at anytime. All the tips and advice are more valid and useful than ever ~ Yenifer Julio Perez
- Very informative and greatly improve my soft skill knowledge. The course fees is very reasonable. I will recommend your course to my friends. Thanks" ~ Cheng Sin Yong
- Understand how to be a great communicator
- Become a stronger listener
- Appear professional to co-workers and bosses of all ages
- Avoid common career blunders that often end careers
- Manage expectations for bosses and colleagues
- Position yourself for promotions
- Make technology your asset, even if you are afraid of technology
- Avoid the Not My Job Syndrome
- Develop EQ to Match Your IQ
- Develop leadership qualities
Willingness to learn things outside of your job description.