In this baking course you will learn to bake delicious Sourdough Breads & Pastries by a French Artisan Baker from the comfort of your own home. All recipes will be completed with your very own Sourdough Starter which you will learn to make completely from scratch!
By the end of this course you will be able to make some of the world's most famous Bread & Pastry Recipes with concise yet comprehensive lectures, hand crafted over countless hours of experimentation, tweaking and practice. All baking temperatures & measurements are also provided in both Metric & Imperial units for complete ease of use.
Included in this course is also a Free Original E-book containing all recipe Ingredients & Instructions for quick and easy reference.
There is no better way for you to discover and explore the incredible world of Sourdough Baking than with this course!
Who this course is for
- Complete beginners looking to start their Sourdough Journey
- Intermediate Bakers looking to expand their Sourdough Skills
- The lectures were very clear and informative ~ M McCormick
- Loved the experience ☺️ ~ I Anderson
- Very good delivery, and explained knowledge. Did leave me with a good bit of confidence and can not wait to try out the recipes and tips. Thank you ~ E Wray-O'Sullivan
- Loved the bagels. Very easy to follow instructions. Thank you ~ C Beket
- It's very detailed. I like it ~ P Chaisongkroh
- Really good way to learn or improve sourdough cooking, nice recipes ranging from the initial easy bagels to the more challenging croissants ~ G Bunce
- I found the course very informative and easy to follow. Can’t wait to get started on trying out all the recipes ~ S Adams
- Brilliant course, clear instructions, real life. Like most things the onus now rests on me to practice, practice, practice. But the instructions are clear and presented in a very nice way ~ Johan M
- I love to bake and alwas have wanted bake sourdough bread and I want get as much I can learn how to make bread ~ R Galvan
- The lecture was good. Easy to understand and follow. It is baking made simple ~ A Reed
- I have been wanting Marceau to teach me how to bake his artisanal sourdough breads for a while now... So, when the course became available due to the lockdown, I jumped right in! His course is great value for money and his instructions are so easy to follow. My first attempt at making bagels was a great success!! Can't wait to try his sourdough bread recipe next! ~ C Mumford
- Goes in great detail about the process as well as talking about the actual science behind the baking, making for not only an informative lecture but one that is also interesting ~ B Munro
- I enjoyed the course very much. Baking was never really something I thought I'd find interesting, but I decided to give it a go. Very happy about that decision now. Will definitely be making some of these pastries for friends and family ~ S Plessis
What you'll learn
You will Learn the techniques & methods to bake amazing breads & pastries in the following delicious recipes:
- Sourdough Bread
- Rye Bread
- Rustic Baguettes
- Sourdough Starter
I ensure that all of my recipes are accessible as possible but as a minimum, you will need:
- Access to basic Kitchenware & Baking Ingredients
- An Oven & Fridge
- A Clean Work Surface