A lack of understanding about your own personal Self-Care can lead you to feel depressed, anxious, and hopeless in how to feel well. As an alternative to traditional therapy, this course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by guiding you through what Self-Care is AND practical strategies for creating your very own Self-Care Plan.
Join Professional Organizers, Emilio, and Samantha, as they share with you their expertise from an inspiring outdoor location Tobermory, Ontario (Canada).
This course covers:
- Creating definitions for Self-Care taught onsite in an inspiring location (Tobermory, Ontario)
- Learning how to create a personalized Self-Care Plan
- Techniques for recognizing and understanding the need for Self-Care and Mindfulness.
- Resources to contribute to further learning and maximizing life-long results
There are many benefits for understanding Self-Care. You become a more aware and empowered person to manage your own health. You will develop positive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it's a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behavior will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains 15 lessons. It's designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to better understand Self-Care.
You'll learn how to define and recognize the need for Self-Care, but also how to apply strategies to manage your depression and anxiety.
By the end of this course, you'll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident in living a healthy lifestyle.
- Anyone who wants to learn about how to manage & treat their mental health.
- Anyone who wants to develop a Self Care plan.
- People who are interested in alternatives to therapy for depression and anxiety.
- This course was the right course for me. Over 40 years ago I was single and carefree, I had to take care of only me. I was a loner, I worked, went to church and back home. I met my husband to be at a grocery store where I worked, he was a customer. A few years later we married, have four lovely adult children and 5 grandchildren. The house is empty now and I am back where I started, but retired. I am not one for entertaining, just a home body. I chose this course for safe care. I love helping others, and taking a load off them. I need to also take care of me, and enjoy life. I know what I need to do, I just needed the tools to use to make my transition a lot easier. I pray my husband joins in. It takes two to tango. Thank you so much for this course ~ C Watkins
- It helped put into perspective how my emotional state is ruminating and stopping me from climbing out of a dark hole. I am trying to care for others who are making demands on me at the moment because of their own personal issues and forgetting about myself, I now recognise I need to adopt a self care approach before I can help others ~ J Bonehill
- Great course! Easy to follow and very helpful with actionable steps to take after obtaining the knowledge. The last video in the extra content section is excellent also ~ Scott B
- Very sincere and honest. Down to earth couple. No big egos here. A pleasure doing this course ~ M Greenberg
- I really needed self care in my life to avoid burnout which lead me to negative habits but thankfully this course showed me an alternative way which is far more healthier and effective in dealing with my problems ~ S Arkal
- The instructors are easy to listen to and are genuine ~ J DeCoste
- By the end of the course you will have your own Self Care List.
- You will have a greater understanding of what Self Care is and how to apply it.
- You will feel empowered to monitor and treat your own personal health.
- You will become more aware of recognizing when Self Care is needed.
- You are ready to create a plan for looking after your mental & physical health.
- You would like to learn more about what Self Care is.
- No additional resources are required.