As many of you already know, I have a book on Amazon called "The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need!" on AMAZON.
However, many of you have asked me to create a course based on this and I finally gave in and decided to do it!
This course will certainly supplement my book, but will also give you a visual and auditory explanation of how to conquer the topic of IPs, IP addressing in both IPv4 & IPv6.
It is meant to make it simple for you to understand and apply IP's in any IT field.
But, you already know that if you are in, not just Networking, but other parts of IT, since without an understanding of IP's you will have difficulties in any part of IT or computer-related fields.
IP's is the most basic thing that all IT professionals need to understand no matter what part of IT you are in or are planning to get into.
So, voila!...here is my IP course to help you master everything IP related.
This course is for students that are already or studying IT.
- I like how the instructor lays out what you need to know and touches on what is additional info as well as what is extra.. without diving to deep. while still getting back to the main point. Also his ability to keep the numbers simple for the network allowing a new person to follow the numbering scheme ~ M Smith
- Made me enthusiastic about learning a boring and potentially confusing topic! Enjoyed every part of it ~ A Stanton
- Although Laz went very fast, the concepts are presented in a straight forward and easy to understand way. Bookmark or make notes of the things you don't get the first time and go back as many times as necessary. I would take something from him again ~ A Prouse
- Must HAVE! Must LEARN! Must USE! EASIEST! ~ S Beadman
- Great Course! Laz has a way to keep it interesting while learning ~ R Lopez
- He explains very well. Its easy to understand.! ~ William H
- This course is for those that need to understand IP's & IP addressing in both IPv4 & IPv6
- This course goes hand-in-hand with my AMAZON Book called "The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need!"
- This course will show you how to do IPv4 addressing with my unique & simple method
- This course will show you how to do IPv6 addressing with my unique & simple method
Students should have a basic understanding of Networking.