These days, customers interact with brands at arm’s length — online. How can you connect with your customers and be generous with them while staying on-brand?
This course presents examples of thought leadership and an in-depth look at how to leverage this form of free content marketing, which includes blogs, reports, speaking gigs, PR, and more, to your advantage. Topics explored include identifying your expertise, choosing how to distribute your knowledge pieces, and a look at examples from a variety of industries.
Thought leadership is the glue that holds your entire marketing program together, so it's critical that you integrate your expertise into every area of your business. Learn how sharing your expertise as a thought leader can help you reach your marketing goals. This course delves into the myriad of ways thought leadership materials can be shared with customers: whether on your website, using PR, as a speaker at events, giving demonstrations, in your newsletter, a book, white papers, social media channels, as well as ideas for print media and SEO and SEM/paid search.
Be a Thought Leader
Learn how to stand out from the crowd by implementing a robust thought leadership strategy as part of your overall marketing strategy.
A robust thought leadership strategy provides you and your business with tremendous credibility. This can lead to charging more for your products and services. Let's take a look at the keys to success for your thought leadership strategy.
We will walk through all the different types of thought leadership programs and explain how each can be implemented into your overall marketing strategy.
This workshop walks you step by step through how to create a thought leadership program for your business. The handy worksheets make it easy for you to create the specific strategy that will work for your business.
I recommend that you download this handy course guide to aid your journey through the course as well as great reference materials for the future.
- I'm not graduate from economic bachelor and English is not my mother tongue. But this course and how Mr. Ken explained the content is really easy to understand for beginner like me. Thanks to Mr. Ken for answered all of my question with a fast and easy understandable answer! ~ Diantini S
- Perfect timing and the insights till now are those that I was exactly looking for.... Excited to learn more ~ Yogen P
- Such an amazing course. You'll be able to understand and create your own business plan and you'll get a lot of valuable advices ~ A Cerimagic
- Lot’s of info in this course. Ken really takes you from A to Z . Just what I needed for my business to take off. Thanks ~ Hugo M
- I'm new to the business world and have been looking for courses with practical guidance. This course definitely provides that and so much more ~ S Slawinski
- So far so good! A lot of challenges I'm facing in my work place Ken has highlighted the root course, which I was not expecting. He is clear, very engaging and breaks down the jargon. He is straight talking, right down to business attitude. I've just completed the first chapter and he's restoring a little faith in me so quite excited to keep learning (I know, I sound like a nerd) ~ Harrie T
- This course is the right match for me as I know some about business but believe in always improving. I also want to make sure I have a solid foundation for my business so I'm positioned right for the new year, and growth ~ E Jollymore
- Establish your credibility vis-a-vis thought leadership
- Discover new ways to reinforce your expertise in customers’ minds
- Validate for your customer that they made the right choice — you Boost your lead generation mechanism
- Discover inexpensive — and free — ways to do thought leadership