Public speaking and presentation skills are skills that may make the greatest determination in your success in business and in life. Why not become a great speaker and presenter right away?
TJ Walker is a world class speaker and trainer best known for his best-selling 25 to 30 hour master classes on public speaking, media training and presentation skills. In this class, TJ has condensed all of his most important public speaking and presentation skills to the absolute most essential, in one hour.
If you are in a hurry to master public speaking and presentation skills, then this course is for you.
"I've devoted the last 30 years of my life conducting live, in-person public speaking and presentation skills to Presidents, Prime Ministers, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Senators, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and Professional Athletes. Now, I'm excited to bring to you these same insider secrets that will transform you into an excellent presenter. I've learned how to help extremely busy people with very tight deadlines. That's why I'm convinced that this one-hour course will help you dramatically. If you take this course and do a few simple homework assignments, I am absolutely convinced I can make your public speaking and presentation skills world class. You WILL be able to do the following in EVERY Presentation:
- Look comfortable, confident and relaxed, regardless of whether you are sitting or standing, regardless of audience size.
- Present so your audience understands you.
- Present so your audience remembers your messages (this is the hardest part).
- Influence your audience to take the actions you want." TJ Walker, President of Media Training Worldwide.
“TJ Walker's single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media" ~ Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world" ~ Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker's Media Training Worldwide) “The world's leading presentation and media training firm" ~ Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
TJ Walker is the founder of Media Training Worldwide and has been conducting public speaking and presentation skills training workshops and seminars since 1984. Walker has trained Presidents of countries, Prime Ministers, Nobel Peace Prize winners, Super Bowl winners, US Senators, Miss Universes and Members of Parliament. He has conducted public speaking and presentation skills workshops on six continents in more than two dozen countries.
His book, "Secret to Foolproof Presentations" was a USA Today #1 Bestseller, as well as a Wall Street Journal, and Business Week Bestseller.
Walker is also the author of "Media Training AZ" and "Media Training Success".
Walker's Facebook page "TJ Walker Speak to Influence" is the #1 page for 7-day a week video tutorials on how to be a better public speaker and communicator.
In 2009, Walker set the Guinness Book of World Records for Most Talk Radio Appearances ever in a 24 hour period.
Walker has also served as a former President of the National Speakers Association, New York City.
This is a communications course conducted by a real person who is speaking and demonstrating public speaking and presentation skills. If you are looking for a course with lots of animation, slides, special effects, slick edits, and robotic voices, this course is not for you.
This is a One Hour Class. This is as thorough and as in-depth as a one-hour public speaking and presentation skills class can be. Plus, it includes at no extra cost a PDF copy of TJ Secret to Foolproof Presentations. If you are looking for more in-depth public speaking and presentation skills courses, please enroll in TJ's 25 hour plus Complete Public Speaking and Complete Presentation Skills Courses.
Who this course is for
Individuals of any public speaking and presentation skill level looking to improve dramatically in a short time period.
- Absolutely awesome! great! ~ Krishan K
- Love this course. Concise and informative ~ Daniel
- He's an amazing instructor. Things that he says make sense and the way he speaks, the examples he gives, just helps get his point across better ~ Nilanjan M
- TJ WALKER opens my perception about public speaking. The techniques especially the one page note scattered across the room creates an impression that the speaker knows very well the speech ~ Darwin S
- So many topics covered, it's hard to go wrong with public speaking and presentations with this course ~ B Sterne
- It was really an amazing experience! ~ Laliza P
- Simple and easy to understand concepts with clear explanations. I'm confident I can improve following TJ Walker's recommended actions and practice framework ~ T Pham
- Everything in this course is quite basic yet the most important. At an age of 19, while in the Indian scenario I have to give out presentations at the University, the most disturbing thing to me is a bored audience. Mr. Walker helped me clear everything. This course is worth taking and probably the simplest and least in length of all yet worth every penny! Thank u so much Sir ~ Romin J
- It has helped me to improve my Public Speaking skills. The best thing: what I've learned I've use it immediatelly ~ R Pereira
- Thank you TJ! I've been watching hours of your content. Your format of bite size videos make it really easy to find a certain tactic or lesson when referring back to past videos. Your personal feedback to my posted video was very fast and helpful. Would it be ok to post more videos in the future? :) ~ Dre de V
- Very good course. Practical, includes tips and encourages you to keep improving your speeches ~ Genos
- I found its very interesting course, glad i was in for it. I need to give a presentation in few days and this course will definitely help me a lot for the same ~ Dintakurthi V
- At the end of this course I'm very confident about presenting a speech. Tip of using cheat sheet is useful one. Speaker has covered all the necessary points for presentation ~ Kavitha J
- yeah .. its nice insight .. I liked idea of selecting only 5 items and what we want audience to do, telling each point as story ~ Dinesh K
- Oh WOW this is amazing! I can’t believe how much I’ve learned from TJ in just one hour! It gave me so much clarity on how to take my speaking skills to the next level! Thank you! ~ S Guez
- Great messages that TJ is giving to us. TJ - wow, I wish I had seen your course years ago. Each one of your points are so.... important and helpful. Thank you for sharing ~ Rick
- Direct to the point.. i remember the five things that I have to improvise based on this course. Understand the importance of testing the presentation now ~ M Sudhan
- If you are looking to get a short but practical course, then this will help you. TJ is giving a lot of himself and by applying what he is presenting here, you will become a better communicator. Thanks for the book as a bonus. Looking forward in taking other of your courses ~ David
- TJ Walker demonstrates yet another time that he practices what he preaches. He managed to present into 1 hour the most important tips and techniques to becoming a great presenter. All you have to do after taking this course is to put them into practice ~ Miltiadis K
What you'll learn
- Look comfortable, confident and relaxed when speaking and presenting
- Be understood by the audience
- Have key messages remembered by the audience
- Influence the audience to take desired action
- A desire to become better at public speaking and presentation skills in the shortest time possible
- A cell phone, webcam or laptop with a video recording device
- A willingness to learn public speaking and presentation skills by actually speaking, not just watch videos or reading