This course will give you complete explanation of the war in Ukraine - the most profound military conflict of the 21st century.
Whether you are a student, an expert, or just someone interested to learn more about the war in Ukraine, this course will carefully guide you through the key questions of this war.
After completing this highly accessible course, you will have confidence to speak about the war in Ukraine like an expert.
Here are the questions I cover in this course:
- What kind of war takes place in Ukraine?
- Did NATO provoke Russia to invade Ukraine?
- Why exactly did Russia invade Ukraine?
- What happened in 2014 in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea?
- How does Realist theory explain the war in Ukraine?
- How does Liberal theory explain the war in Ukraine?
- What is the role of China in the War in Ukraine?
- What is the role of the United States in the War in Ukraine?
- Can the war in Ukraine be resolved through diplomacy?
My Promise to You
I promise that the tuition in this course is of the highest quality, based on genuine university-level teaching and research. It is presented in a highly-accessible and engaging way, designed specifically for those who do not have prior university degree in Politics or International Relations.
I invite you to send me a message if you have any questions about the content of this course.
Who this course is for
- Individuals interested in International Security and International Relations
- Students of Politics and International Relations who want to consolidate their knowledge and improve their grades.
- Commentators, bloggers and journalists covering International Security and International Relations
- Policy practitioners who want to improve their analytical skills and better understand the context of their policy activities
This is one of the best courses by Zwolski. Although I have not done all of his courses when I am writing this review, I have taken most of them. Hence, I can say this with a degree of confidence. What makes this course outstanding, is not the theories presented, but Zwolskis arguing about the topic. The professor gives a clear and coherent presentation, discussing the various arguments and viewpoints on what caused the war. For those of us who have followed the subject, it becomes easier to make sense of it with this course. Zwolski also ties this to IR theory and mentions the courses he has on those topics ~ Halvard Hotvedt W
What you'll learn
- Understand what kind of war takes place in Ukraine
- Find out whether NATO provoked Russia to invade Ukraine
- Learn why exactly Russia invaded Ukraine
- Understand what happened in 2014 in Eastern Ukraine and Crimea
- Understand how Realist theory explains the war in Ukraine
- Understand how Liberal theory explains the war in Ukraine
- Find out about the role of China in the war in Ukraine
- Find out about the role of the United States in the war in Ukraine
- Find out whether the war in Ukraine can be resolved through diplomacy?
- The course is designed for all levels and therefore does not require prior education in Politics or International Relations.
- No upfront reading is necessary.