So you want to draw cartoon characters but don't know where to begin?
Drawing can be frustrating without the right instruction. Trying to piece together an art career on your own can be tough. Why? Because there is no context or feedback to guide you.
Drawing is a Process.
Drawing can be taught and you can learn it. Using a step-by-step approach you can learn how to draw. There is no reason why you cannot learn to draw cartoon characters. Let me show you how.
This is not one of those "Watch me draw while you learn nothing" sessions.
You will Learn:
- Basic shapes and lines that create cartoon characters
- 3D shapes that will take your cartoons to the next level
- How to Draw subjects like hands, feet, hair and clothing
- Inking and coloring your characters
- How to pose and add facial expressions
- And so much more
Cartoon characters are one of the most popular styles in art. They are used in:
- Comic books and comic strips
- Video games
- Logos and branding
- Children's books
- 2D Mobile Games
I have taught over 35,000 students, adult learners and others just like you how to draw.
And I want to teach you to start creating your own cartoon characters. So if you are ready to learn, enrol now and start CREATING!!
Who this course is for
- Anyone with a desire to create cartoon characters
- Artists and non-artists
- Graphic designers, game creators, aspiring artists
- Amazing course! The tutor explains everything very clearly, it is easy to follow along. My drawing skill boosted a lot after this course. And I really enjoyed that there were excercises from time to time to practice what you've learnt, which are not boring! ~ Svitlana M
- Simple steps but very crucial and important to know and learn ~ Rajendra
- Really awesome and practical course. It is a Lotosblume fun ~ Arne S
- Great course - Rich really knows his stuff! I recommend this for anyone starting out in cartooning or illustrating ~ Steve A
- I feel like I will be able to learn new skills and techniques to improve my drawing skills, which is currently my main goal ~ Tim S
- I thank "Rich Graysonn" for this superb training. I learned a lot and I recommend this training to all beginners in drawing ~ Martin S
- I Can REALLY Draw Now!!! You know how some Courses are just Fluff, talk over speed drawing videos and then 10 hours of silence to watch them draw? This ain't that! There is actual Learning going on here! If you take All of the Beginner Courses by Mr. Grayson, you will be Saving Money and Investing Your Time Well!!! Thanks for these Classes, I wish I had found these MUCH Sooner!! ~ Carlin
- Very helpful course. Engaging videos that clearly lay out what to do and quick with feedback and answers to questions. I've taken a few art courses so far, and I don't think I've seen an instructor engage more with students than Rich ~ Perry C
- This is the fourth course I have taken from this instructor. I love his step by step process and ease of explanation. I was an absolute beginner, with little to no drawing experience, and my art instruction ended in junior high. Fast forward a few decades and wanting to learn the art (more like the skill) of drawing, I now call myself an artist, thanks to Rich. If you want to learn how to draw I highly recommend his courses. I love comics so after the beginner courses I thought this would be a fun course, and it was. The key to learning anything is motivation and practice. He gives you the instruction, but you have to put the work in. It does pay off. I am ready for another course ~ Rebecca F
- This has to be one of the most solid cartoon courses I have taken. Rich breaks it down and makes it so simple to follow and understand. The bonus head drawing section has helped me finally get a grasp on drawing the face. I highly recommend this course ~ Douglas E P
What you'll learn
- How to create cartoon characters from start to finish
- A step by step workflow that will produce results
- The ability to draw with confidence
- The confidence to take on new artistic challenges
- Pencil and Paper or Digital Tools
- A strong desire to Create
- If you can write your name, I can teach you how to Draw (Seriously)