The only course bundle out there with everything you need to know about DC machines, induction machines, transformers, magnetic circuits, synchronous machines, and generators.
Throughout the course you will get:
- Magnetic circuits course: It will help you in learning all about magnetic circuits concepts from scratch with many solved examples.
- Transformers course: You will learn about electrical transformers' construction, their importance, the three-phase transformers, the main components of the electrical transformers, and much more.
- DC machines course: In this course, you will learn about different types of DC electrical machines, such as separately excited, shunt, and series DC motors and generators.
- Synchronous machines course: You will understand the principle of operation of the salient and non-salient synchronous machines.
- Induction machines course: In this course, you will understand how induction generators and motors work. In addition to methods of starting and speed control of induction machines.
- Electrical machines MATLAB course: You will learn how to simulate the electrical machines in the MATLAB Simulink program without any previous knowledge.
- ETAP course: You will learn how to simulate electrical systems in the ETAP program in addition to doing different analyses such as voltage drop, short circuit, and much more.
- LogixPro PLC simulator course: In this course, you will learn the basics of PLC programming using fun and awesome step-by-step simulations in the LogixPro program.
All of these topics are in a step by step lessons with many solved examples.
You will also get the slides for the Ultimate Electrical Machines Course Bundle for those who are interested in them or having them as a revision for themselves
You will find in these files:
- 45 Pages of Magnetic Circuits Slides
- 161 Pages of Electrical Transformers Slides
- 106 Pages of DC Machines Slides
- 62 Pages of Induction Machines Slides
- 57 Pages of Synchronous Machines Slides
Take this bundle if you've been looking for ONE COURSE BUNDLE with in-depth insight into the basics of electrical machines, ETAP, and PLC.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to get knowledge about magnetic circuits
- Anyone who wants to get knowledge about transformers from scratch
- Anyone who wants to learn about DC machines
- Anyone who wants to get knowledge about synchronous machines
- Anyone who wants to learn everything about induction machines
- This course provides me with much more useful knowledge and clearer guidance than what I learned at the university ~ Cao Trường U
- Wow very good teaching skill ~ Daymian H
- I learned a lot from this course. Thank you Sir for your efforts and dedication. Everything you explained is appreciable. You are now among my favourite teachers ~ Raashid Rashid B
- The course exceeded my expectations. Found the logical approach of the course and the the precise clear explanations excellent. Plainly a greate deal of development has gone in to the production of the course and materials. The knowledge and professionalism of the presenter is laudable. Thank you ~ Derek B
- Great course, with lot of exciting bonus. Good for learning theory of electrical machines ~ Tebogo N
- Absolutely appreciable content and quality of the subject ~ Payal M
- It is really fun learning this course. It was not at all boring, it was just short and sweet ~ Akarsha S
- Very good explanations for Non Electrical Engineers, easy to understand. Congrats! ~ Jose Agustin M
- Very direct, precise and in-depth explanation and overview ~ Brian M
- I thank him for making such a great video for others to learn! ~ Kailas S
What you'll learn
- Understand the importance of transformers
- Understand why are the transformers considered the backbone of Power System
- Understand the importance of iron core
- Learn about the magnetic circuit represented by the core
- Understand the construction of the windings in transformer and how they are put inside the core
- Classify the windings according to different categories
- Understand the function of insulating material and transformer oil
- Realize the Importance of the Conservator in Transformer
- Understand how Breather Remove the moisture and Why?
- Realize how Important the Bushings for Human Safety
- Understand the Importance of Tap changer and its effect on Load Variation
- Realize the Benefit of Cooling Tubes for Oil
- Understand how Important is the Buchholz Relay in Transformer
- Realize benefit of the Explosion Vents to protect Transformer from Explosion.
- Differentiate between Different Methods of Cooling of Transformer and Their Corresponding Power Rating
- Understand the Different Types of Transformers as Power and Distribution Transformers
- Understand the Difference between Single Phase Core and Shell Type Transformers
- Understand the Difference between Three Phase Core and Shell Type Transformers
- Compare between the Shell Type and Core Type Transformers
- Understand the Theory of Operation of Transformer
- Differentiate between Ideal and Non Ideal Transformers
- Realize the Effect of Loading on Transformer
- Understand the Transformer Regulation and Efficiency
- Learn about Different Losses occurring in Transformer
- Understand the Meaning of Transformer Rating
- Understand the Voltage relation in Transformer
- Differentiate between Approximate and Exact Equivalent Circuits of Transformer
- Understand the Concept of Referring in Transformer
- Learn Solved Example on Transformer
- Understand the Importance of the Magnetic circuit and its application like Transformer.
- Learn about the difference between Linear and non Linear Materials .
- Understand the Important Definitions of Magnetic Circuits.
- Learn about the Flux Linkage and Reluctance.
- Understand the Analogy between the Magnetic and Electric Circuits
- Learn about Induced EMF and Current.
- Solve Examples on the Magnetic Circuit.
- Understand the Fringing Effect.
- Use Ampere Right Hand Rule or screw Rule.
- Importance and construction of DC machines.
- Armature Winding and EMF Equation.
- Separately Excited DC Machine.
- Shunt and Series DC Machines.
- Types And Applications of Compound DC Motors.
- Torque-Speed Characteristics and Speed Control of Separately Excited DC Motor.
- Torque-Speed Characteristics of Series DC Motor.
- Starting of DC Machine.
- Losses In DC Machines.
- Dozens of Solved Examples on All Types of DC Machines.
- Construction and Principle of Operation of Synchronous Generator.
- Principle of Operation of Synchronous Motor.
- Equivalent Circuit and Phasor Diagram of Non Salient Synchronous Machine.
- Equivalent Circuit and Phasor Diagram of Salient Synchronous Machine.
- Parallel Operation of Two Generators.
- Synchronization of Machine With Grid.
- Dozens of Solved Examples on Synchronous Machines Salient and Non Salient.
- Construction and theory of operation of induction machines
- Equivalent circuit and power flow in induction motor
- Torque-Speed Characteristics of Induction Motor
- Methods of Speed control of induction motor
- Methods of starting induction motor
- Principle of Operation of Doubly Fed Induction Generator
- Self Excited Induction Generator
- Dozens Of Solved Examples On Induction Machines
- Modeling of the DC machine in a no-load case using Simulink in MATLAB
- Modeling of the DC machine in presence of load torque using Simulink in MATLAB
- Simulating the DC machine using a power library from Simulink in MATLAB
- Simulation of induction motor using Simulink in MATLAB
- Simulation of the synchronous machine connected to a small power system
- Overview on the PLC hardware configuration
- Overview on types of inputs and outputs in PLC
- Advantages of using PLC over classic control
- Overview on different PLC programming languages
- Discuss the important symbols in PLC
- Definition of PLC scan cycle
- Usage of markers in PLC
- Understand types of timers and counters in PLC and how to use them
- Do tasks in batch simulator
- Do tasks in silo simulator
- Do tasks in door simulator
- Do tasks in I/O simulator
Must have knowledge about fundamentals of electric circuits or have taken my course for electric circuits to understand the analysis of circuits.