This course covers the UX/UI Design Fundamentals and teaches you a few advanced ideas so that both levels (beginner and intermediate) can benefit from the course. I dive deep into how to design correctly so that at the end of the course you will be able to design your own software products, you will be able to land an internship, or even work in a company as a designer. This course makes you understand what design is and how to think like a designer because that's the most important skill that you need as a designer (the technical stuff comes with time).
A quick overview of some of the topics the course has:
- What is UI and what is UX Design, what really design stands for, how design makes our life easier
- What’s the difference between UX and UI and how do they work together to create a good design
- Design Thinking
- What is User Persona, User Journey/flow
- What are the principles of good interface design
- Typography, Colors, Images and Font combinations
- Psychology of colors
- User Research, Intuitive Design
- Usability Testing
- Responsive Design
This course doesn't teach you Sketch, or Adobe XD or Figma. This course will teach you design, not just playing with the tools, because that's the easiest part.
Who this course is for
Beginners and Intermediate-level UX/UI Design students that are interested in developing their design skills and getting a deeper understanding of design in general.
It is a good course designed for beginners trying to understand what Designing is ~ Anita S
What you'll learn
- You will learn the very fundamentals of what design is.
- I will give you a basis of how to think of design (You need that to be a fanstastic designer).
- We'll go over what is UI, UX, the difference between the two, design principles, how to think of design, what matters in design, how to construct a good design and so on.
The course does not have any requirements.