This course provides the knowledge necessary to effectively Deploy, Configure and Administrate VMware vSphere 7.0. Learners will receive hands-on, production environment oriented, scenario-based training on Installing, Configuring, Administrating and Troubleshooting VMware vSphere 7.0. for any Production environment with VMware Virtual Infrastructure.
Who this course is for
Anyone who is interested in learning VMware Administration.
What you'll learn
- Understand the Need of Virtualization.
- Understand Virtualization technologies.
- Understand the types of Virtualization.
- Know the Products of VMware.
- Install and Configure VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) 7.0.
- Configure Management Network of ESXi.
- Create and Manage Virtual Machines in ESXi.
- Deep Drive on VM files.
- Installing Guest OS in VMs.
- Understand and Install VMware Tools.
- Understand and Manage VM Snapshot.
- Understand, Deploy and Configure vCenter Server Appliance.
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks in ESXi.
- Understanding Storage Concepts.
- Understand ESXi hosts using iSCSI, NFS, and Fibre Channel storage.
- Create and Manage VMFS and NFS datastores.
- Templates and cloning to deploy new Virtual Machines.
- Customize a new Virtual Machine using customization specification.
- Understand and Manage Virtual Machine Migration.
- Manage vSphere vMotion and vSphere Storage vMotion migrations
- Resource Management and Monitoring.
- Create and use alarms to report certain conditions or events.
- Understand functions and benefits of a vSphere DRS cluster.
- Configure and Manage a vSphere DRS cluster.
- Understand vSphere HA architecture.
- Configure and Manage a vSphere HA cluster.
- Use VMware vSphere Update Manager to apply patches.
This course is for IT Professionals who need to manage the Virtual infrastructure that span storage, network, and compute capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle.