Learn the Pro's and the Con's to getting started with Bullet Journaling. Not all people require technology to be productive. In fact, some do better with fewer distractions and a good old pen & paper. This course aims to help you avoid common journal-setup mistakes. You will be guided through the process of understanding what you need in a journal and how to create it. Course content is all designed by 10+ year "journaler," Samantha Kristoferson of KW Professional Organizers.
This course covers:
- Learning the step-by-step process for picking and setting up your journal
- Exploration of different styles, # of pages and uses for your journal
- How to make page spreads and layouts for your journal
- How to create positive journal habits that fit your lifestyle
There are many benefits to getting started with journaling. You are creating a powerful tool for reflection. You will develop productive habits that reinforce this new habit, so it's a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behaviour will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains over 1.5 hours of content. It's designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to get started with a Bullet Journal or Journal of any kind.
You'll learn the best practices to follow when setting up your journal.
You will see several different example journals.
By the end of this course, you'll have a basic understanding of how to set up a journal and create a journaling habit that fits your lifestyle.
- Anyone who has a million little to-do lists laying around.
- Anyone looking to create a positive habit.
- People who like stationary, journaling, scrapbooking, planners, etc.
- People who are easily distracted on smart phones.
- People who want to be more organized.
- Anyone who is into goal-setting and habit tracking.
- I really loved this course. I had taken an overview course and this gave me more details & lots of great examples. I enjoyed the craftsy bits for organization & have used some already. I use a Hobonichi Techo yearly planner, but was not great on having a system that works for me. This course provided many useful ideas & I have a system I will try. I also appreciated the simpler gratitude journal suggestion from Samantha - so easy & something I think I can stick to. So - I had some good tools but they were kind of a mess - now I can see how to put them to use in a creative way that works for me. Thank you! ~ Deborah K
- Its a little fast for me but I intend to go back over it again. I really like the material and resources so far. I like the course presenter very much ~ J Lindner
- Thank you! Full of good info and resources; now I'm going to view the full 1 hour 30 mins Live Bullet Journaling Workshop that you've included the link to. This course comes in perfect time for the New Year! Thanks again :) ~ M C
- I have a great deal of study courses and books which are from different sites. So much so I was swamped, until I came across bullet journal. But the more I found, the less I understood. So I used your video - thank you!!!. I now have my direction, thank you so much for your help!! ~ M C Andrews
- I had no idea what this was but I had been getting overwhelmed with all the notes and lists and to-do’s I had all over the place and asked for guidance organizing all of it and this course popped up! Now I’m really excited to try this method. I’ve already ordered everything and will probably go back through the course while I’m setting up my journal. I appreciate that the course is setup with short videos describing each step making it easy to find a topic. I also liked getting two points of view on journaling, one using all the possibilities and the other more simplistic. I think there is something for everyone in this course. Thanks for a great course! ~ T Schultz
- I appreciated the approachable manner in which you covered the options in and around the concepts of bullet journaling and organization in general. :) ~ J Carter
- Good course on giving information about starting a bullet journal. Gave me ideas on how to start my journal. Would recommend this course to anybody that wanted to start bullet journaling but didn't know where to start ~ H Daniel
- The host is taking care of a lot of questions I probably would have come to on my own after ruining several journals, so this course is already worth the time and money :-) ~ Jeremy K
- Finally someone to show the practicalities of bullet journaling ~ B Smith-Morrison
- Fantastic course, packed with useful info and ideas, thank you ~ S Shannon
- This course is very thorough and explains everything about how to bullet journal in a simplistic way that is very easy to follow. I've briefly looked into this before and haven't understood most of the Youtube videos I've found. Those seem to pile on too much too fast-- and spend too much time on how to make it pretty, rather than how to set it up for your own specific needs! This course helps me to understand how the system works so I can customize it myself! ~ Tammy H
- Explain clearly what Bullet Journaling is and who created it.
- Create a Bullet Journal.
- Positive Journaling Habits.
- Creative ways to design your journal.
- No previous knowledge of keeping a journal is required.
- Writing instrument (Example: pen / pencil / marker)
- Journal / Paper (Do not purchase a journal until you finish the course)