Use the Telephone Effectively! Avoid Phone Etiquette Blunders that Annoy Bosses and Clients
Telephone skills in the workplace are essential for business success. Conference calls, client updates, Skype/Zoom video meetings, and even job interviews are all conducted through the help of telephones and smart phones. In a digital era filled with endless emails and social media posts, the live human voice remains a singular power.
Are you and members of your team using the telephone for maximum business success?
Do you have Baby Boomers in your organization who are afraid of Skype video and Apple FaceTime and are slow to text clients and customers who may be Millennials?
Do you have Millennials on your team who don't realize that Baby Boomers expect their calls answered and their voicemails returned?
This course is for anyone on your team who uses a telephone and for everyone who wants to increase their communications and business successes with customers, clients, prospects, colleagues, investors, and bosses.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking this course?
- Communicate effectively using the phone with clients, customers, colleagues and bosses
- Avoid telephone blunders that strike others as rude and unprofessional
- Speak effectively on business conference calls
- Present confidently on Skype and FaceTime calls
- Use the telephone effectively in all aspects of business life
This is a telephone communications skills course conducted by a real person who is speaking and demonstrating communication skills. If you are looking for a course with lots of animation, slides, special effects, slick edits, and robotic voices, this course is not for you.
- Workers looking to build their soft skills
- Younger executives who want to communicate with everyone in their business life, including older colleagues
- Older executives who want to communicate with everyone in business, including young people
- Definitely positive experience, the course was well structured and perfectly suited to my realities / work needs. Thanks again to TJ ~ Francesco C
- So far, I love taking the entire course and it will be a very good on my daily activities not only on my career but for future use as well ~ E Baldovino
- I liked the simple method, the 5 messages during a speech, recording oneself either by video or testing your spiel with friends who can give you a proper critique. How to give negative feedback, give lots of positive and then give the one negative with ideas on how to improve for the person you are speaking to. These are all great plans and ideas to help oneself be a great communicator ~ Jenny L
- The course is helpful as it addresses intricate details of using the phone in a formal environment, which I was not paying too much attention to before ~ P Sello
- I felt the course has very useful tips for telephone use which includes things we never take seriously. Definitely, helpful! and would certainly recommend this course ~ Smithy G
- This course is the best there is regarding Communication Skills for our Career, i believe it's gonna help me a lot, great work T.J, thanks for the course.. ~ Murali D
- I find this course to be awesome. I have been looking forward to find something that will help to improve my telephonic communication, I feel I came to the right place ~ Malavika S
- This is an awesome course. I have learned allot! I did not realize there is such a lot of things that you have to look out for when on the phone. Thank you for all the information ~ Rochelle P
- Dramatically increase the effectiveness of your conference calls
- Conduct every call with a purpose and outcome
- Discover the secrets to getting what you want out of your conference calls