Are you taking an exam?
Do you have problems understanding some tenses such present perfect, past perfect, future perfect continuous?
Do you just need help to understand and master the tenses in the English language?
This course can help you understand and memorize:
- Past, present and future tenses
- Simple, continuous, perfect and perfect continuous verb forms
- When and how to use the tenses, verb forms
- What the structures of them are
- What the differences and connections are between them
It helps you to prepare for an English Exam, like TOEFL, Cambridge, IELTS…etc.
Certainly, it’s useful even if you only want to refresh your grammar in an amusing quick and fast way and method.
You can also use this course as a ‘first aid kit’ and check back from time to time if you don’t remember the usage or structure of a tense.
The other lessons show each tense one by one to help you understand the usage and structure of them separately.
There are Quizzes at the end of the lessons to check your understanding.
This course is built on
- E-book and Pdf
- Real conversations
- Any students planning to take an exam.
- Any students who need a summarizing course on tenses in the English language.
- Any learners of English who wish to refresh their learning.
- This course is not for beginners. Beginner students please avoid.
- This course is not for native speakers of English
- Know when and how to use the tenses in the English language.
- Understanding and systemizing the tenses in the English language.
- You will learn how to use Grammar tenses in everyday conversations
- A desire to understand the tenses in the English language and remember them for the rest of your life
- A minimum of B1 (Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate) on the Common European Framework.