People around the globe make over 500 million tweets per day. So, one can only imagine the sheer volume of data available with Twitter. This data is a treasure trove of information. However, one needs to know how to gather this data and then conduct the needed analysis.
This course provides all the information regarding:
- How to gather data from Twitter using R Programming
- How to conduct basic analysis of the data gathered from Twitter
- How to extract the Emotion expressed in the Tweets gathered
We will use R Programming throughout this course. Thus, this course requires that the participants are conversant with R Programming.
If you prefer any other programming language (like Python, etc.), then you can use this course to learn all the nuances of analysing Twitter Data and apply the same in programming in your language of preference.
Who this course is for
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Computer Software Programmers
It's a great course, thank you very much, Mr. Majumdar, you are the best ~ N Saihood
What you'll learn
- Gathering Data from Twitter
- Using Twitter API
- Using Google Map API
- Analysing Twitter Data
- Lexicon based Emotion Analysis
- Must have knowledge of Programming
- Must have knowledge of R Programming
- Must have knowledge of using RStudio