Anger Management & Conflict Resolution Program will help you understand and manage your anger so that it doesn’t explode into rage. At the end of the day, the only thing that brings joy and meaning to life is having loving meaningful relationships with family and friends. The purpose of this program is to help you develop a better quality of life by improving your relationships.
This program is also ideal for supervisors and managers to help them develop communication and conflict resolution skills with work colleagues.
This training is tax deductible as a work related expense and enables supervisors and managers to maintain professional development and upskilling.
This program outlines 8 key underlying issues that cause anger and provides practical guidelines to address each of these areas.
- Unmet needs – Threat to Safety
- Grief and Loss
- Boundaries being violated by controlling people
- Disappointment & smashed pictures or expectations
- Guilt and Shame based identity
- Unforgiveness – Bitterness, Resentment & Revenge
- Vitamin deficiency (eg. Vitamin B3 – Niacin, B6, Zinc etc)
- Substance abuse (alcohol & other drugs)
Please note that the pic from the Anger Management movie is used by permission as follows; Anger Management (2003). “© Sony Pictures”.
Used under; (Title 17: Chapter 1 § 107 of the United States Code).
Who this course is for
Anyone who would like to understand anger and why it turns into rage.
- The course so far has helped me learn a few things to help me from letting a situation escalate. I understand that anger isn't a problem it is normal for people to have but if that anger turns into rage that can be a serious problem. I understand it is my responsibility to take control of the situation while its in amber ~ M Ralston
- Because George has a way of keeping you interested and he has set up an amazing platform that will help future generations…. I’m sure of it :) ~ Shannon C
- The course does a good job of covering the root causes of anger as well as techniques on how to manage a conflict. Thorough and in-depth. It kept me totally engaged. The instructor has a warm and engaging delivery. George is well informed about the neuroscience behind anger. I have anger issues and this class helped me understand the difference between guilt and shame; i.e. making a mistake versus being a mistake. Mate, I have struggled with this issue for years. Thank you for helping me see it in a new and illuminating light ~ M Kempwood
- The above programme has helped me to understand the issues which i never thought i had, it has made me realise my issues and how to deal with them in best possible manner. Thanks George ~ Ghulam R
- I loved this course so much I couldn’t stop watching and completed it within days. The instructor is clear, knowledgeable, experienced, passionate about the topic. His approach is holistic and covers more in-depth information, beyond just superficial. I will be sure to go over the course again and check out his other courses. It was just the course I was looking for ~ Ashmita
- You hit the hammer dead on the nail. Your very instructional anger management course will enable me to save a life from the destructive patterns of unmanageable anger. GREAT COURSE!!! ~ Lawrence B
- It's a fantastic course that gets to the root cause of anger and helps you understand some very important principles and values. George speaks clearly and effectively and he is easy to follow and understand. I especially like the break down of the human brain and how it operates, because it plays the biggest part in our lives and can be the difference between having a positive or a negative life. I've done an Anger Management course through a psychologist, however it wasn't even close to this effective and I would highly recommend anyone who struggles with their emotions/anger, to sign up and learn how to make a difference to your life ~ Christian K
- Thank you George for your insightful knowledge and words. What I learned in this course went beyond what I was expecting. It's helped me to gain understanding of how to effectively communicate to people and also helped me to gain more compassion towards people with drug and alcohol addictions which was an extra bonus. I will surely be recommending you to my friends ~ Erica K
- Really easy to follow and he puts you in an energy where you just get it, this is really helpful to me and I think it will be for many others who are just looking for guidance on anger and conflict issues that naturally arise in their lives. Very well done, very engaging, excellent professor - he emits such a kind and deep vibration that the person taking the course feels completely comfortable with the subject. Highly recommend! ~ Marilynn H
What you'll learn
- Anger Management & Conflict Resolution Program will help you understand and manage your anger so that it doesn’t explode into rage.
- At the end of the day, the only thing that brings joy and meaning.
- No background knowledge required or prerequisites for doing this course. Suitable for anyone
- Just download homework sheet & notes to do exercises.