Learn Ansible and also pass your RHCE certification with this highly practical Ansible Course which includes a set of practice tasks to help you prepare and cement your knowledge.
Ansible is a popular choice for IT automation because it allows you to concisely specify where your system should be and achieve that state.
In this course you will learn foundational knowledge to quickly and reliably configure just about anything with Ansible.
This professional video course aims to help you master Ansible while tackling and learning multiple topics.
This is a focused course designed to rapidly get you up to speed on using Ansible automation engine in real life. As an IT professional, you'll develop a solid understanding of Ansible and will be able to apply it to daily automation and configuration management tasks.
This course includes lots of examples and hands-on labs and aims at providing students with first-hand experience with course concepts. You can follow along the course by setting up your own lab environment.
Each lecture introduces a new Ansible concept. Concepts are first explained, and then relevant examples are provided and finally put into practice using the lab environment.
By the end of this course you'll be prepared to move beyond manually configuring applications, servers, networks, etc. Beyond writing confusing scripts to spending your time on more valuable endeavors.
This course also serves a very good learning material to help you in passing your RHCE certification.
Who this course is for
- Students who want to learn Ansible
- Learners interested in deepening their Ansible Knowledge
- Students wanting to take the RHCE certification
- IT administrators who want to automate their work
- DevOps Engineers
- This course teaches you everything you need to know to start Ansible, and with great effect. The course is logically structured, with plenty of examples and explanations. It is also great if you're trying to replicate the instructor's commands as you go, though you'd likely have to pause the video quite a couple of times :D ~ Valentin D
- I believe in working smart, not hard, and I knew Ansible could be the right tool for that, so I decided to try out this course, and indeed, my expectations have been met and exceeded. The course feels clear and concise, and it gave me the right knowledge to automate my work and make my life much easier. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in automating their work ~ Mircea E
- The course is well structured and achieves its learning objectives fast and good. Great material ~ Eliza-Teodora I
What you'll learn
- Install Ansible Automation Engine
- Create Ansible Inventories and Config Files
- Create and run Ansible Playbooks
- Create and use Ansible roles
- Master essential Ansible Modules
- Study for the RHCE Certification
- Basic understanding of Linux is recommended
- Basic understanding of system administration is recommended