Unlock the creativity in you and your team by learning how to run really effective brainstorms, ideation sessions and ideas meetings. This course takes you beyond basic brainstorming into powerful methods which displace people out of their comfort zones and enable them to generate many radical ideas. You learn how to evaluate and refine the initial ideas so as to select a handful of winning ideas to implement.
The course steps you through the structure of a successful brainstorm by explaining how and when you use divergent thinking and convergent thinking. It includes 14 brainstorming tools which are proven to deliver great ideas. It shows how you select the best ideas. It includes the remarkable How? Wow! Now! method for voting on ideas. Although it is primarily focussed on group activities, the course contains methods which you can use on your own to boost your personal creativity. The 12 brainstorm methods are varied, energizing, entertaining and highly effective.
When you complete this course you will be able to run highly effective brainstorms which deliver actionable results for your team, your department and your organisation. It will help enable you to drive innovation and advance your career. You will become known as someone who can lead teams to achieve creative and successful solutions to important problems.
- Team Leaders, Managers, Facilitators
- Anyone who wants to get great ideas
- The course was very insighful and introduced multiple brainstorm techniques. The topics were well explained with many examples and additional documents to download. I definitely reommend it to everyone who wants to boost their creativity ~ Magdalena N
- This course clarify all the brainstorm process, since kick-off until delivering valuable ideas ready for test checklist of implementation ~ Kateryna C
- The title of the course is precise: everything you want to know about brainstorming is indeed explained in detail. Awesome! ~ Eva
- How to Facilitate Successful Brainstorms
- 12 Powerful Advanced Brainstorming Techniques
- How to generate creative ideas using lateral thinking methods
- How to set-up a productive meeting
- How to evaluate ideas and select winners
- Generate, rank and exploit new product ideas
- Unlock the creativity in you and your team
- How to enjoy the process of creating innovative ideas
Willingness to learn new concepts and try out powerful methods.