Do you have a Brother ScanNCut that you never use? Perhaps you tried and didn’t know where to begin. Would you like to be able to scan, cut, draw and design your projects with confidence? Then, this is the course for you. You will learn the necessary skills to get started from the basic settings to using Canvas Workspace software.
This course is hands-on with many practical examples and projects. This course is based on the SDX125E Model. However, you can apply your skills to ANY model of Brother ScanNCut. Use materials from your craft stash to cut the sample projects. Watch detailed tutorials and then practice and share what you learn. The course never expires so there will be chances to review the material again as you want to try the skills you learn. I encourage you to share your work with other students in the course. I look forward to embarking on this crafty adventure with you.
This course includes the following topics:
- Course Introduction
- ScanNCut SDX125 Settings & Editing Features
- Canvas Workspace for Web
- Canvas Workspace for PC
- Scanning & Cutting Overview
- Working with SVGs
Who this course is for
- New Brother ScanNCut Users.
- Crafters who own a SDX125 a ScanNCut and never took it out of the box.
- Crafters who are interested in learning how the Brother ScanNCut SDX125 can take their crafting skills to a new level.
- Brother ScanNCut SDX125 owners who want to make the most out of their machine.
- I have had my scan n cut for a few years and didn't realize it had so many settings. I am learning quite a bit and look forward to the other classes that I have purchased. Thanks Kimberly!!! ~ Kim C
- I enjoyed it as usual. Her classes are good. I knew quite a bit but learned lots too. Thanks Kim ~ Diane H
- I have learned so much from this course. I have never used Canvas Workspace. I can start the video and go step by step with Kimerley. Watching Kimberley has taken the anxiety out of using this option. Awesome video ~ Shirley F
- If you have a scan and cut machine or thinking of getting one you really need to do a course like this! It takes out all the worry and you can use your machine from the day that you get it ~ Rose L
- Great introduction - There are so many things you can do with this machine, this class is reminding me of some of them ~ Janet
What you'll learn
- You will be able to use your Brother ScanNCut SDX125 right out of the box.
- You will become familiar with settings on your ScanNCut SDX125.
- You will be able to use the built-in patterns to create shapes, layers for cards and embellishments.
- You will be able to scan and cut stamped images and patterned paper.
- No previous crafting experience is necessary.
- A Brother ScanNCut SDX125 or the curiosity to learn more about the machine.
- You will need several types of materials to cut including patterned paper, card stock, and vinyl.