Your business plan should conform to generally accepted guidelines regarding form and content. Each section should include specific elements and address relevant questions that the people who read your plan will most likely ask. Generally, a business plan has the following components:
- Title Page and Contents
- Executive Summary
- Description of the Business
- Description of the Product or Service
- Market Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Operations and Management
- Financial Components of Your Business Plan. etc.
As you research and prepare your business plan, you'll find weak spots in your business idea that you'll be able to repair. You'll also discover areas with potential you may not have thought about before--and ways to profit from them. Only by putting together a business plan can you decide whether your great idea is really worth your time and investment.
- Things to Consider Before Starting a Business Plan
- The Elements of a Business Plan
- Who Are You Writing the Business Plan For
- The Purpose of a Business Plan
- How a Business Plan Can Help with Long Term Success
Have a business or interest in starting a business.