Welcome to Clear English Pronunciation!
I'm Andrea Giordano, your guide for this life-changing course. You are going to see an amazing improvement in your pronunciation skills.
First, I want to introduce myself. My name is Andrea Giordano, and I have been teaching English and linguistics at universities in the United States for 14 years. I have a Master's Degree in TESOL, which is Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. And I've been blessed to teach thousands of English learners just like you on my websites, podcasts, and youtube channel. I've helped students from every country in the world.
The student I'm most excited about though is YOU! You have an amazing opportunity in front of you to change your life through this course. Speaking English clearly will open up doors of opportunity for you. This course will change how you speak forever.
It's hard work though! To get the most out of this course, be sure to do the following things:
- Log on to the class regularly. The more you log in and learn, the better your pronunciation will be.
- Practice, practice, practice. I'm going to give you lots of practice exercises and activities. The students who practice the most will grow the most! Watch and re-watch the videos so you can speak more clearly.
Most important: Get started! Start speaking more clearly so you can change your life.
Who this course is for
- Intermediate English Students
- English as a Second Language Students
- Non-Native English Speakers
- People studying for the TOEFL
- English as a Foreign Language students
- International Businesspeople
- People studying for the IELTS
- TESOL Instructors who need quality content for their Speaking classes
- Advanced English students
- English Language students
- English Conversation students
- Students who study English language, grammar, vocabulary, and conversation
- A much needed course for me at this stage of my international career. where I start to use English in my professional work. English is my 4th language with a different background, wrong pronunciations lead me most of the time to a wrong spelling! Thanks Adriana for the course, a lot of good tips! I will keep practicing, practicing ~ Haythem E
- Fantastic, I love her, she is really good and I find easy to follow what she is saying and explaining ~ Miriam T
- WAO it’s amazing experience. I have been struggling with my pronunciation for years. I have improved a lot during a few hours. Thank you for putting this course together for us ~ Mubasher H
- I enjoyed learning English pronunciation with this course! ~ A Ito
- I think the course is beneficial. It helped me fix some of my mistakes. I highly recommend to learners who want to improve themselves ~ F Ulusoy
- It was amazing. I am so happy that I had the chance to be one of your students. My pronunciation has improved thanks to you, but this is not the only fact that I am thankful for, I am also very happy to know someone like you. For the ones who want to join this course: The teacher Andrea is both positive and professional. Whatever you need will be waiting for you in this course, you will enjoy it. Thank you Andrea ~ Berkay B
- Andrea, thank you for your wonderful course! I was able to spend just 15 min a day on video/practice. Saying short vowel sounds was my biggest problem. Still I noticed the great difference between the first and the last video recording. I'm going to watch this course again to make my articulation better. Thank you so much! ~ М Оболенцева
- Amazing course. I would recommend anyone who wants to improve their pronunciation to enroll in this course ~ Jirawit Y
- The course is just great! Awesome blend of theory and practice. Pronunciation practice is incredible. And the coolest part is that Andrea is teaching how to pronounce sounds of American English showing tongue position, how to move your jaw, where a sound resonates and much more ~ Stanislav F
- Excellent! I enrolled in a few pronunciation courses and this is the best I have found so far. This pronunciation course deserves 5-star rating, no doubt about it. I highly recommend this course to everyone! ~ J Missi
- It is the best pronunciation course I have never joined. The teacher is both, professional and clear. I would recommend to all my network to join in!!! ~ D Romano
What you'll learn
- Of course you'll learn all of the possible sounds in English, but what you learn is not what's most important. It's how you'll feel...
- At the end of this course, you will feel CONFIDENT. Confident to speak English in any setting. This confidence is what will open new doors for growth, connection and opportunity.
- Students taking this course should have a foundational understanding of the English language.
- By the end of the course, you'll have advanced English skills.