Continuous Improvement is a really powerful tool that you can utilise in your organisation or team to make changes that are quick, high impact and low effort. Continuous Improvement has been rolled out in organisations for years, but often this has been done badly. There is a right way to roll out CI, and that is explored in this course.
We will cover:
- What is CI (its purpose, benefits and key methodologies)?
- What are the main indicators that a CI Initiative is needed?
- What are the main tools to deploy when building out a CI Initiative?
- Exploring the importance of teams, communication and the toolkit.
- Introduce key methodologies and concepts such as Lean & Six Sigma.
- Understand how to deliver CI in the right way, an effective way that will garner the highest impact.
Continuous Improvement has the power to deliver big savings, big reductions in waste and improvements to quality, customer and employee satisfaction. Deliver the CI mindset right, and the rest will do the work for you. And focus on that phrase mindset! As much as CI is made up of a process, a toolkit and several methodologies (such as Lean Six Sigma) it will only be truly successful if the mindset of those embarking on CI is right. By taking this course and delivering on the learnings, you will see the power of CI for you, your fellow colleagues and the wider organisation.
Who this course is for
- Business Owners
- Business Improvement Professionals
- Business Professionals
- Very good overview of continuous improvement. Instructor is confident in his delivery and I believed that he knows what he's talking about, which gave me confidence that what I'm learning has value. He goes into just enough detail on the various tools and approaches to give you an understanding of why and how they work, and what can be accomplished with them. Overall, a very good, quick course in CI fundamentals ~ Matthew H
- Content is fabulous in this course - really detailed and leads you clearly through the CI process ~ Jade S
- Detailed, informed and very useful hints and tips. Looking forward to rolling this out across my organization! ~ H Dinani
- Process is interesting - delivered in a way I had not thought about before ~ Robert H
- Thanks for putting together a very detailed and informative course. Items raised include many I had never considered. Thanks! ~ Devon H
- Continuous Improvement explained in detail and with great hints and tips ~ S Warwick
What you'll learn
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma
- CI Tools
- Continuous Improvement Tools
- Continuous Improvement indicators
- CI indicators