The realm of digital art, a dynamic and innovative field, is rapidly gaining recognition and acceptance as a legitimate form of creative expression. With advancements in technology and the increasing demand for visually captivating content, digital art has emerged as a powerful medium that is setting new standards and expectations across a multitude of sectors within the entertainment industry.
One such sector where digital art has made a significant impact is in video games and cinematic films. In these industries, digital art plays a crucial role in enhancing the user experience by creating immersive and visually stunning worlds. From the intricate details of character designs to the breathtaking landscapes, digital artistry brings these virtual realms to life, captivating audiences and transporting them to new dimensions.
What makes digital art even more fascinating is that it doesn't necessarily require traditional artistic skills or abilities to master its techniques and intricacies. While having a background in art can certainly be advantageous, anyone with a passion for creativity and a willingness to learn can delve into the world of digital art and create their own masterpieces.
Engaging in the activity of creating digital art can be both enjoyable and beneficial, especially for individuals who have a keen interest in the world of art and wish to explore new mediums of artistic expression. It offers a unique opportunity to experiment with different styles, colors, and techniques, pushing the boundaries of traditional art forms and opening up a whole new realm of possibilities.
This comprehensive course is designed with the aim of providing a broad, yet detailed overview of how digital art operates, functions, and comes to life. It goes beyond the surface level and delves into the core aspects of digital artistry, shedding light on its various facets. From understanding the basics of digital painting to exploring advanced techniques, this course covers it all.
Moreover, the course has been thoughtfully designed to be engaging and interactive, ensuring that learners of all skill levels and backgrounds can find joy, satisfaction, and a sense of accomplishment in the process of digital painting. It offers a plethora of samples and practical demonstrations, allowing learners to see the concepts in action and apply them to their own creations.
This course is not just about learning; it's about experiencing the joy of creating. It encourages learners to unleash their creativity, explore their artistic potential, and develop their own unique style in the world of digital art. Whether you aspire to become a professional digital artist or simply want to explore a new hobby, this course provides the foundation and guidance needed to confidently produce your own unique pieces of digital artwork.
So, if you're ready to embark on a journey of artistic discovery and unlock the endless possibilities of digital art, this course is the perfect starting point.
Join me and let your imagination soar as you dive into the captivating world of digital artistry.
Who this course is for
- Beginner to Intermediate digital artists.
- Anyone curious about digital art.
- Anyone interesting in my painting techniques.
What you'll learn
- We will cover a variety of softwares, demonstrated in real-time video with discussion and tips.
- The softwares include Photoshop, GIMP, Sketchbook, and Krita.
- We will see what all of these softwares have in common and where they differ.
- And with these few softwares you should also be able to understand any other software in the world of digital painting.
- After that we will walk through a full digital painting from start to finish.
- The lecturer will show you the most popular standards for creating digital art as well his own preferred techniques.
- We will cover various methods of creating digital art, including the most popular methods used by industry professionals.
- If you want to make great art you should have a computer with a drawing tablet, or a high quality device such as a iPad or Windows Surface Pro.
- Some lower grade tablets and phones will work too.
- Most importantly you should have an illustration application which supports layers.