This course is an overview of Document and Records Management. This course is meant for those who would like to understand what is the difference between Document Management and Record Management. It gives you a glance at overall Document Management. Also best practices of both Document and Records Management.
Organizations having staff deployed for new activities like the implementation of documentation and EDMS shall attend this course before starting their work.
This course can be done by any staff of the organization whether he or she is secretary or manager, the course is just to clear the concept of people and explain to them what is Documentation and Record Management about and how it is managed and who plays the important role in managing the documentation.
Enterprise Document Management System is explained in brief which will give an idea to the learner what are the steps involved in and during the implementation of the project EDMS.
Who this course is for
- This course is for those for want to know what is Document Controller profession and not for experts.
- Document Controllers / Secretary / Administrators / EDMS planner in office.
- Good Learning, I had. Thanks ~ Sangeetha
- Very useful course for a DC ~ Md Nazre A
- Amazing lecture with useful materials. very easy to learn and understand ~ Jennifer J
- Easy to follow ~ Lucy S
- EXCELLENT ~ Vikash V
What you'll learn
- Who is a Document Controller and what does he/she do in the organisation? The study will also help him/her in a life-long learning journey.
- Document and Record Management courses will support your learning and achievement in your job because you will develop skills for managing information.
- The topics of the course focus on the use of best practices by the student so that it gives the best effect while attending the interviews.
- The knowledge and skills what a Document Controller learns will help him to get the best out of our course.
Students be from higher school or Any Graduate.