If you use Angular, Vue, React, or any other library or framework to create modern web applications, the DOM is what these use under the hood.
- Great in depth explanations! I really love the content but also the way you learn to structure an app ~ Hans C
- Great match, I wasn't even aware I needed this course. Great, modern, and valuable content ~ A Ortiz
- Wooow, what a good course I liked so far, it is easy to understand, it takes you in a friendly and practical way to the direct learning of java script, through fun techniques and little visual games that for a person like me who is beginning to learn the Basic is more than fine, also the teacher has very good energy and his voice keeps you motivated to continue. 5/5 stars ~ Diovanna C
- Very clear so far. I have learned new things already after the first DOM update lecture. I am excited about the project as I progress through the course ~ Gabriel
- Dynamic html elements
- Animations leveraging DOM API's.
- Common DOM API's and documentation
- State Driven User Interfaces
- 5 minute bundles
- Clean code practices
- Dynamic css styles
- DOM events and event listeners
- Interactive UIs development
- Have a better idea of how modern libraries work under the hood
- Object oriented programming concepts
- Performance profiling
- Concepts nodeJS 12+ and npm just for tooling, we don't program in nodejs in this course.