This is English idioms you must know Module 2.
We have researched to choose and pick the most common english idioms used by native speakers, and here they are.
These idioms are often heard in everyday speech in conversations and in movies and on TV. Learning them will help you understand English more and improve your ability to communicate.
You will see how these idioms are pronounced by English native speakers in different short clips.
You will also learn and understand these idioms in different real english conversations.
You will learn the target English idioms at a deep level, so that you can sound more native-like when you speak English.
Start to speak with more creativity and variety by upgrading your knowledge of English idioms!
If you want to speak English more clearly, if you want to sound more native-like, or if you simply want to take your English to a higher level, this course can help you achieve your goal of taking your English to the next level.
This course is also perfect for anyone taking an IELTS test, TOEFL test or TOEIC test.
I have also included some small and useful quizzes throughout the course. These quizzes will help you remember, understand and strengthen your knowledge of the idioms in the course. The quizzes are easy to understand and take, and afterwards you will have full command of these everyday idioms
Who this course is for
- Students should be at Intermediate level or above.
- Students who want to improve their understanding of English idioms both for listening and speaking.
- Students who are tired of not understanding movies and native real conversations.
- Take this course if you want to speak English with more creativity.
What you'll learn
- Most common english idioms and expressions.
- See how they are pronounced by Native people.
- Understand more English idioms that native speakers use.
- At the end of this course, you will be able to better understand English TV shows and movies.
- Enjoy richer conversations with your new idioms!
- A pre-intermediate or higher level of English.
- A desire to improve your English through practice.
- You should want to have some fun while learning.