Learn to use strategic and idea generation tools that can help you get a handle on entrepreneurship and startup strategy and tactics.
Since you are here reading this, chances are you want to make something meaningful happen like start a business, be more successful and fulfilled, or make your mark on the universe.
It is also likely that a few things are holding you back from achieving your dreams:
Business Fear. The feeling that you don’t know much about business and could never start your own company or take more responsibility for your current situation. Better to maintain the status quo and stay within your comfort zone than to face the fear of the unknown.
Certificate Intimidation. The idea that business is super complicated is an area best left to highly trained elite experts. If you don't have an Ivy League MBA or similar expensive and time-consuming credentials, who are you to think you know what to do.
Imposter Syndrome. The gnawing fears that you're inadequate and already in over your head. It's only a matter of time before you're exposed to be a total "fraud" and "phony."
We don't rise to our expectations; we fall to the level of our knowledge.
Here is the good news, everyone has these unfounded fears, and you can quickly put an end to them. All you need to do is learn a few simple concepts that will change how you think about the way business works.
Once you have conquered your fears, you can do anything!
No matter who you are or what you are trying to accomplish, you're about to discover a practical new way of looking at business startups and entrepreneurship that will help you spend less time worrying about your fears and more time doing things that make a difference.
Let's get started!
Who this course is for
- Anyone interested in learning a skillset that will make you more valuable at your job, help you start something on the side, or let you quit your job and start your own business. We can no longer rely on companies to employ us for our entire career. We need to develop new skill sets to navigate the disruption that is coming from Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Automation, and Machine Learning. Entrepreneurial thinking is a matter of survival as well as a path to success. We ignore it at our peril.
- If you are thinking about an MBA or are enrolled in a program and are preparing to take entrepreneurial or strategy courses, this course will prepare you for excelling in your program.
- If you have ever wanted to be your own boss and create a company and career around your ideas and dreams, then this course is for you! If you ever wondered about how they do it in Silicon Valley, this course if for you. If you want to make an impact in the world, solve pressing problems, create a lasting legacy, be rich and famous, then this course is definitely for you!
- If you have a technical background as an engineer or computer programmer and are thinking about starting a company in order to commercialize your product and service ideas, this course will give you the skills you need to understand how to approach developing products, customer discovery, startup funding, and much more.
- This course is unique compared to the entrepreneurial courses l have done before. It is a step by step course, which is clearly explained, very easy to understand, very brief and very factual. Take this course and improve your entrepreneurial skills ~ Fred M
- It was awesome course! ~ Aung Aung O
- I have taken two other startup courses. Both were focused on writing a business plan. This method makes startup a Task with milestones to be completed before reaching the next phase of my company development. Wow... refreshing idea...! ~ Marcus S
- I got a clear sense about Startups, what brings them into existence, what keeps them going and ultimately what makes them convert into a viable company. I enjoyed the mix of sun pics and informative slides, the occasional reference to historical and philosophical underpinnings, and the swift clip of presentation ~ Susanne B
What you'll learn
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Business Model Canvas
- Lean Startup Method
- Growth Hacking
- Startup Funding