Have you ever wanted to learn how to bake delicious Pastries & Desserts but didn't know where to start? Then this is the ideal Beginner Baking Course for you!
You will learn everything you need to know about getting started from a French Artisan Baker, Marceau Dauboin, who has taught over 700 Successful Students from across the globe.This Pastry Course is designed to be the ideal way for you to begin your very own baking journey no matter your skill level.
This is why All Recipes can be completed with either Traditional Rising Agents or your very own Sourdough Starter which you will be taught how to make completely from scratch!
Included in this Course is also a Free Original E-book containing all pastry recipe Ingredients & Instructions for quick and easy reference.
All baking temperatures & measurements are also provided in both Metric & Imperial units for complete ease of use. Simply put, there is no better way for you to discover and explore the incredible world of Pastries & Desserts than with this Beginner Baking Course, so enrol today!
- Complete beginners looking to take their first steps in their Artisan Baking Journey
- Sourdough enthusiasts looking to discover exciting new recipes
- Intermediate bakers looking to explore pastries & desserts
- It was very good I loved it ~ L Santana
- Marceau is a miracle worker, indeed! Every chocolate brownie recipe I've ever tried, has been such a disappointment. But, his recipe - as well as his method, has produced my first successful attempt! ~ C Mumford
- Excellent course with downloadable resources to begin making or add to your own pastry cookbook. Although the videos are dubbed over with sound and not shot "live," Marceau has an excellent speaking and instructive voice. The videos are very detailed and paced very well if you are baking along side Marceau, or watching a video with the intention to bake later. I cannot wait to attempt these desserts and use my family and friends as judges! I am just beginning to embrace my baking passion, and thanks to Marceau, I feel confident I can execute these recipes! ~ K Lawson
- Dude, your stuff is the bomb! For anyone who is new to the baking scene (I'm hopeless) I definitely recommend this. Easy to follow steps (with video aids) broken down definitely helped. Great Job! ~ Michelle
- Exceptional course useful for all baking aspirants from beginners to experts. It really helped me with various recipes and techniques! I recommend greatly ~ J Walt
- I absolutely loved this course, it was very educational and straight to the point. The tutor's voice is great and so are the videos, I learned a lot and found it very easy to do thanks to the in-depth written information. Definitely recommend if you are a novice baker :D ~ C Muir
- It's a serious and delicious pastry class. All recipes are tastefully selected and presented in an original and delicate way. The results are as high as the liquid sourdough used which makes you salivate from the first bite. Marceau is at the top of his art with liquid sourdough. My favorite is the "tarte Tatin". Imagine eating that "tarte Tatin" on planet Mars? It should be extraordinary. The best pastry sourdough course on planet earth ~ Frederic
- Easy and simple to understand- definitely easy to follow and even better to eat! ~ M Swinerd
- Thank you for Marceau for creating this course which has given me the confidence to explore baking some of my favorite treats! The video structure and resources make for easy to follow recipes and inform of all the ingredients etc that I would need well beforehand. I would recommend this course to anyone with a sweet tooth and a love for pastry keen to go on a great baking experience! ~ S Ramdhani
- I've been enjoying the course & learning all these delicious recipes, can't wait to start baking! ~ S Plessis
You will Learn the techniques & methods to bake Artisan level Pastries & Desserts in the following delicious recipes:
- Chocolate Brownies
- Apple Tart (Pâte Sablée)
- Doughnuts (Chocolate & Cinnamon)
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Tarte Tartin (Puff Pastry)
I ensure that all of my recipes are accessible as possible but as a minimum, you will need:
- Access to basic Kitchenware & Baking Ingredients
- An Oven & Fridge
- A Clean Work Surface