Are you are a teacher or an online course instructor who loves spreading your knowledge online to thousands of people? Do you want to learn or upskill your video production skills? This is the best course you can ask for!
If you are new to making videos, fret not. There is an easy and efficient way to film video courses, with the help of OBS (Open Broadcaster Software). Don’t get intimidated, this course will guide you step-by-step on how to use it. And the best part is you don’t have to edit your audio or video after filming!
Video Production is no joke. Once when you start filming, you will realize how each aspect of production impacts the final output. This course is here to help you out! This course exclusively deals with producing video classes to teach students because online learning is the new normal.
If you didn’t know, Open Broadcaster Software or OBS is a free, open-source software for video recording and live video streaming. It is meant for creating videos to teach students or create a set of video tutorials.
This course would be your complete guide on making amazing video lessons with great production quality as an instructor or a teacher.
- Start Filming 30 Minute Video Classes in an Hour of Real Time!
- Best Microphone for Filming Online Courses on a Budget
- Best Camera for a High Quality 1080 HD Picture on a Budget
- OBS Video Production Setup for Filming Online Courses
- Soft Skills Necessary to Rapidly Produce Video Courses
- Course Title, Subtitle, and Description Writing Explained
- How to Get Students and Make Sales?