This is the perfect place to start for beginner flute players! Take all the guess work out of how and what to practice. This program comes with specially designed practice videos for each lesson.
Learn To Play The Flute Quickly And Easily Using The Music Coach Learning System.
- Learn the basics of how music works with fun easy to understand animated videos.
- Use a proven system to take all the guess work out of what to practice.
- Gain the confidence to play your flute with others.
- Enjoy learning at a pace that is right for you.
Start Playing And Creating Music To Express Your Musical Self
You will learn everything you need to know about the flute, from how to put it together and make your first sound, to how to play the flute in a band! This course also focuses on how to express yourself through music by teaching beginner improvisation (soloing). The goal of The Music Coach Flute Program is for you to fully express who you are through the instrument.
Content and Overview
I designed this program to help you begin your musical journey on the flute in the most efficient and fun way. This program is suitable for anyone who has a desire to play and has a working flute. There are over 2.5 hours of video lessons and practice videos.
The layout of the course uses a simple format:
- 1 lesson video that explains a new concept/technique.
- 1 practice video that has voice overs and graphics to help you play along with the teacher on the screen in "real time".
There are twelve sets of lessons and practice videos that help you learn melody, rhythm, harmony, and improvising. This program also contains a "Jam Room" with a virtual band that you can play along with at different speeds. As an added bonus there are also five music theory made easy animated videos that explain the basic building blocks of music.
At the end of this course you will have the confidence to play the flute both on your own and with others in different musical situations.
- This course is designed for complete beginners.
- You don't need any prior experience with the flute or music to get started
- This course is NOT for students who already know several scales and songs on the flute
- I'm a piano teacher and i never heard anyone explain basic music in that way, well done ~ Doreen
- I have enjoyed the course, I was having lessons and struggling, at this stage I would have prefered less solo but that just me. I would have been nice to move on to more notes or even have a follow-on course to this as I would love to continue. This course was great for fitting around work and my lifestyle. my poor neighbours though. thank you Todd ~ J Hussey
- I really like the instructors approach!! ~ K Davies-Ahmed
- Play the flute in a lead role (melody)
- Play the flute in a supportive role (accompaniment)
- You will need a flute to play
- You will need either headphones or speakers to use the practice videos