Job Interviews are carried out with several objectives in mind. The obvious one being to find a suitable candidate for a given opening, if you look at it from an employer’s point of view, or to find a suitable job if you look at it from the candidate’s perspective.
So an interview is a two-way communication and you really need to be good at communication if you are going to stand a chance at getting what you want out of one.
The point is to understand the various types of interviews that you could be part of things like:
- Selection interviews
- Appraisal interviews: which aim at assessing performance of employees
- Grievance interviews: intended to learn about employee grievances and complaints
- Exit interviews: which employees can be part of when they are leaving the company either on their own or through dismissal
Also remember as you go through the videos if you have any question do not hesitate. Let’s get started!
Who this course is for
- Job seekers
- Employed guys looking to switch careers
- All professionals
What you'll learn
- Basic understanding of job interview and why companies have them
- How interviewers can prepare themselves for interviews
- What candidates need to know before, during and after interviews
- And sample interview questions and answers
Come ready to learn and also do not be afraid of being wrong when doing exercises.