I don’t know about you but I never have enough time. There are not enough hours in the day to devote to all the things I would like, such as hobbies or spend more time with family and friends.
That’s why I designed How to Write a KILLER COMMUNICATION PLAN in Seven Easy Steps. In about 60 minutes you will learn key concepts you can easily apply to make your project a success and your job a little bit simpler.
This course highlights methods and tips to aid you in building a robust communication plan in seven easy steps. These concepts will help you build a framework to manage communication activities within your business which you can use again and again.
We will go through the critical steps when planning your communication, point out the do's and don'ts along the way.
When communications are muddied, and the message is unclear your communication project … is doomed.
The beauty in creating good communications, is that it isn’t difficult to craft killer communications. You just need to follow the rules. In this course, you will learn those rules, along with tried-and-true examples to aid you in building a robust communication plan that you can easily adapt to suit your own needs.
As a consultant, I have learned how to understand client needs quickly and develop timely, unique communication strategies, plans and schedules.
Throughout the course you will learn key concepts for success. These concepts help you to build a framework to manage communication activities within your organization.
In just under 60 minutes you will master an arsenal of valuable tools for dynamic communications which you can use over and over again.
At the end of the course, you will be able to download the templates discussed in the course so you can make them your own.
- Business Leaders that are directly or indirectly impacted by business changes
- Project Managers whether they are implementing new technology such as software, updating hardware or upgrading infrastructure
- Office Managers whether they are adding a new employee, reorganizing the business, changing a process or adding new technology
- Communication Lead or Communication Manager who is spearheading communication planning within the organization or contributing to a communications initiative
- Anyone talking to anyone will benefit from this course
- How to write a KILLER COMMUNICATION PLAN in seven easy steps.
- Three tasks you must do before you begin.
- How to identify and speak directly to your audience.
- How to be unexpected and why.
- What a communication network is and how to build one.
- How to own the process and expedite reviews.
- How to create a customizable plan and schedule.
- How and why you should provide reinforcement.
Basic understanding of using a computer and entry level communication planning.