In 30 minutes I will take you through the complete process from registering for an account to having your first meetings bookable online, including how to set up paid appointments and Zoom meetings...
This is a walk-through of how to set up a Calendly account, how to link it to Zoom and the options you have for configuring appointment types within it.
You will learn how to set up an account and link it to your online diary, how to integrate it with Zoom (or other video conferencing tools) and how to set up your basic appointment types.
It is ideal for anyone who is looking to take appointments for their business online, who doesn’t want to share the contents of their diary but needs a walk-through of how to set this up.
The course itself consists of a single walk-through and will take most students under an hour to complete, including time to complete their own set up, which can be done alongside the video.
Before starting this course, students should have at least one online diary in any of: Google, Apple (iCloud) or Microsoft Office 365. If you do not have any of these then please set up an online calendar/diary with one of these platforms before starting the course. It is likely that whichever account you use for a smartphone already has a calendar set up however, even if you don’t use it.
Business owners who want to get their diary online and need help.
- This course has been exactly what i was looking for to show me how to set up and use Calendly. Thanks Mark , great work and a really good course ~ K Newell
- This course was incredible and helped me set up Calendly correctly in no time. I had tried on my own, but couldn't get it to work, so this was very helpful. I highly recommend it to everyone who needs to set up a booking system and calendly. Great investment! :) ~ Simone S
- This course is so good. I love how it's broken into little bits that are easy to follow. Plus, if I need to come back and review something, I don't have to dig in a video for it. Anyone setting up Calendly should definitely take this course. It will save you a ton of time and frustration! ~ J Major
Business owners who want to get their diary online and need help will learn how to set up Calendly and connect it to their diary so that they can take online bookings without problems.
- It is ideal for anyone who is looking to take appointments for their business online, who doesn’t want to share the contents of their diary but needs a walk-through of how to set this up.
- You must already have an electronic diary such as Google Calendar, iCal or Outlook.