This course allows freshers and experienced professionals to get started with DevOps and learn the terminologies, CI/CD concepts and get brief introduction to tools, frameworks. The course also cover various DevOps roles one can aspire in DevOps career. This course will help you start on your journey into becoming a DevOps Expert.
The course cover below topics at high level.
What is DevOps, Why DevOps, Origins of DevOps, Terminologies, Source Code, Build, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery, Agent, Agent Pool, Job, Pipeline, Basics of Source Control Management, Infrastructure as a code, Work flow for Continuous Integration, Work flow for Continuous Deployment and Delivery, DevOps Roles and Responsibilities, Overview of DevOps Tools.
Anytime you have a question or query, you will be able to ask using the feedback form, and you will receive a recorded video answer. This will be personalized video answer textured for your need.
You can also follow our Facebook and YouTube channel to get notifications on our upcoming free webinars, quizzes, practice tests and upcoming courses on latest technology trends such as agile, scrum, Advanced DevOps concepts, Jenkins, Azure, Azure DevOps etc.
Thank you choosing this course and Happy Learning. Look forward to you completing the course.
And don’t forget to provide feedback on the course.
Professionals looking to upskill on DevOps concepts and terminologies.
- It is a good material to get understanding basic of DevOps itself, and you may have a little depiction of what will DevOps gonna works. thank you anyway ~ Wahyu S
- Great, to the point! ~ Iva V
- Well explained. The course is good for beginners ~ Renuka S
- Basic concepts and terminologies of DevOps.
- Understand basics of DevOps, CI, CD processes.
- This course will help you to get DevOps foundation concepts.
No programming experience, no knowledge on DevOps required, the course covers from basics to advanced.