This course will cover such advanced concepts as objects and object literals, function expressions, prototypical inheritance, functional programming, scope chains, function constructors (plus new ES6 features), immediately invoked function expressions (IIFEs), call, apply, bind, and more.
Who this course is for
- Experienced coders coming from other programming languages
- Anyone who has found concepts just as object prototypes, closures, and other advanced concepts difficult to learn
- Those interested in building their own frameworks, or being better able to learn from the source code of other well-known frameworks and libraries
- The course is short and precise. Just right for developers who have been using JS for a while and what to dig deeper into it. I also recommend it for devs who wants to fast track their knowledge to other JS libraries like react and angular. Took this course first before learning other framework. I like Tony's speaking voice. He sounded like a TED-Ed video. He also clearly defined concepts and terms along with simple visuals to understand how JS works under the hood. To wrap it up, it is good, clear, and precise ~ S Villarosa
- This course has helped me greatly. If you wanna know about JS and how it works under the hood then this is the course for you! Amazing for laying out the foundations. Anthony is a great teacher. There were so many aha moments when i was doing this course!!! I can honestly say that im a much better developer after completing this course! ~ Daryll M
- Amazing, it lets you understand what is really happening in the background, and how to use the language efficiently! ~ N Spigaglia
What you'll learn
- Understand advanced concepts such as closures, prototypal inheritance, IIFEs, and much more.
- A browser and text editor