You have been working hard to perfect your CV, to write the perfect cover letter. You heard from friends that landing the perfect job is almost a mission impossible. You are finding it hard to stand out and to get request for interviews. It’s true that today the world is very competitive. So where do you begin? In this short course I will give you a framework that will help you make better decisions, prepare yourself better, and ultimately increase the chance that you will get this job.
What will you learn in this course? You will learn about the 5Cs crucial to landing a great job. You will learn the importance of each of the 5Cs, and I will provide you with specific tips to get you started and improve in these areas. You will become more confident in your strategy to hunt for jobs.
Why take this course?
- Simply the investment that you will put into this course and your subsequent job hunt will lead to find suitable jobs quicker, and negotiate a higher salary
- You will increase the clarity about your dream role
- How to use your network
- It’s short, effective and practical. In 30 minutes you are ready to start
This course is not particularly suited for
- People who prefer quantity over quality. It’s a short course
- People who are not prepared to go through the entire course
- People who are confident that they have the optimal job hunting strategy
- People who are looking for a new job
- People who are preparing or thinking about looking for a new job
- People with an open mind, willingness to learn.
- It will break you out the vicious cycle of rejection, loss of confidence, leading to more rejections
- It will help you to focus on a few elements that matter in your job search
No Specific Knowledge or Tools are required.