Includes information on the next version - AngularJS 2.0!
Knowing AngularJS can get you a job or improve the one you have. It's a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, and make your web software life easier, that's why it's so popular and backed by Google.
This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build AngularJS applications - and we'll build a single page application along the way.
We'll design custom services, build custom directives, understand two-way binding, design a weather forecast app as a single page application, and lots more. Both starter and finished source code is provided as we go.
If you are new to AngularJS, or if you've been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don't quite 'get it', this is the AngularJS course for you! To learn AngularJS you have to understand it.
I've built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning AngularJS. A course that explains the concepts and how they're implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
In this course you will:
- Learn how AngularJS works, covering subjects like directives, dependency injection, two way data binding, the digest loop, watchers, and more.
- Code custom services.
- Design custom directives, understanding concepts like compile, link, and scope.
- Build a single page application using AngularJS.
- Keep up with the latest on the next version of AngularJS 2.0!
AngularJS doesn't have to be hard to learn. The biggest mistake most coding tutorials make is expecting someone to learn simply by imitating others' code. Real world situations are never exactly like the tutorial.
I believe the best way to learn is to understand how a tool works and what it does for you, look at examples, and then try it yourself. That's how this course is built, with the goal to help you both learn and understand AngularJS.
- Web developers and designers looking to learn AngularJS
- Those who have researched AngularJS but still find it hard to understand
- Developers and designers who have used jQuery but are tired of doing everything manually
- When I first saw that the course was 7 hours long, I was quite scared. But angular js is very easy to understand, it just has a lot of features. I love the big word alert OwO. And the lectures are very enjoyable to watch under 1.75 speed OwO ~ Michael T
- One of the best courses I have ever taken. The instructor's ability to explain the topics is great ~ Azabelle T
- This course is a really good course, it covers lot of things regarding the angularjs and have more resources to study. clearly explain the concepts. highly recommended to who start learning angularjs from beginning ~ C Silva
- The course is excellent, the way Tony explains it is superb and the content of the course is pretty good. i am confident in ability of AngularJS now. in the weather app building lecture i could anticipate what and how he was going to do, this shows that how good a teacher he is ~ S Sumanth
- Great course! Goes in depth and permits a very good comprehension of the fundamental concepts ~ Fabio B
- This is an amazing introductory course for AngularJS. Our team is starting to work on the apps we have using this language so it was important for me to have a solid understanding, which this definitely helped with. Thank you! ~ Jeanine K
- Absolutely amazing course content. It helped me understand everything thoroughly. Thanks for being an amazing tutor ~ Akash T
- Best angular js course so far I have encountered,with detailed explanation of each and every term with proper visibility by doing and showing ~ Geetika R
- The instructor is fantastic , he builds the base first and then builds on top of that and he does that beautifully, one of the best online courses I have ever taken ~ Shubham G
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Realize the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- Understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- Be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- A browser and a text editor